𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 {𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤. 𝙩𝙬𝙤}

Readers POV:

__________________________________________________

I wait by the fountain at a nearby bench when in the distance I see Komi-kun appear. Komi-kun was wearing a beige turtle neck with black pants. He also wore a brown jumper to match with. (A/N if you don't get the reference, Shousuke wore this type of fit when he was at the mall with Komi-san).

"Komi-kun!" I call him over as I also start to approach him. He looks me up and down then look at my eyes again. The wind blowing in the air slightly as I met Komi-kun halfway.

"I didn't expect you to come you now," I giggle as I stand onto my tippy toes to ruffle his hair. He lowers his head which made me use both my hands to play with his hair. 

"heh it's like your cat Komi-kun," I giggle at him. I see him blush slightly and used both of my hands. as I mess around with his hair a bit more before I notice Kenji-san and Hitomi-chan in the distance. I squeal before running and jumping in Hitomi-chan's arm. 

"Mhmm you came!" I squeal before letting go. I look over at Kenji-san and send a quick smile at him before walking back to Komi-kun.

"Whaa Y/N-san I'm hungry lets go eat somewhere," Hitomi clings as she whines. Kenji-san whines the same thing then mimics her, grabbing and clinging onto my other free arm almost drags me down. I look over at Komi-kun with pleading eyes of help as he then grabs me around the waist and drags me towards his chest. Hitomi-chan and Kenji-san immediately lets go as they are frightened of Komi-kun. 

I look up to see Komi-kun was looking back down at me as I cling onto his shirt and his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Aww Komi-kun and Y/N-san sitting on a tree-" Hitomi-chan interrupts. I look at her and my cheeks flush into a tint of pink. I look over at Kenji-san and he just stands there, emotionless. I escape Komi-kun's arms and fix myself up.

"Well lets go to a diner nearby," I slyly said. Going over to Kenji-san and asking him to initiate a piggyback. he seems unbothered but when I started pleading he chuckles, rolls his eyes and then goes in for a piggyback. I jump onto his back and he starts zooming down the pathway. I squeal and cling onto his neck as I feel myself falling.

As he drops me down I try to support me at a nearby tree. I look back and see Hitomi-chan and Komi-kun walking behind us, catching up. 

"Hm Komi-kun can you give me a piggyback? Kenji-san almost killed me," I send a glare at him as Kenji-san then gives me an apologetic look. I look over to see Komi-kun giving Kenji-san an annoyed and irritated look. I found it weird but let it slide as I see Komi-kun bending down slightly and waiting for me to jump on his back.

As I did I felt his hands secure under my thighs and giving it a assuring grip. I feel safe with Komi-kun so I let him carry him all the way to the diner. Hitomi-chan and Kenji-san trailing behind us as I can hear them mocking fake love stories and jokes. I look back at the only once to sneer at them and they try to hold their laugh in.

/DINER/

Komi-kun lets me down and then all four of us enter the diner and wait for a waiter to serve us. The waiter noticed us and set up a booth for four. She walked over to us with our menus and guided us to the booth and sat us down. I sat down next to Hitomi-chan and the two boys sat together in front of us. We all ordered at the diner when then a random old grandma came up to us and started randomly chatting with us.

"My you guys look like a cute couple," she hums at us as we look around the table wondering who she is talking about. The old lady was confused as well but then realize and pointed at Hitomi-chan and Komi-kun. My eyes widened and it feels like my heart shot up to my throat and it prevented me from talking.