𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 {𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧}

Readers POV:

__________________________________________________

It has been a month since school has began and I've already tired of it. Our sensei told us that the air conditioning has been acting up therefore the classroom was super hot. The hot and humid sun burned through the window and my skin was sticky from sweat. I couldn't wait to go home. But of course the day had to get worse, our sensei assigned a group project with another class and I was already burned out and tired. 

Luckily sensei made us pick our own members or else I would've lost it not wanting to be as social. I was also so glad that the class we were also sharing was Hitomi-chan's and Kenji-san's class. So of course I went over to them and joined them. As I made it to them, I went over to Kenji-san and hugged him. Wiping all of my sweat onto his uniform then letting go to hug Hitomi-chan. 

"Yuck Y/N-san why did you do that," Kenji-san exclaimed as he holds his wet uniform, not wanting to let the soaked material touch his skin. I ignore him then walked away, unbothered to talk to them. 

"Woah you okay Y/N-san?" Hitomi-chan grabs onto my arm, turning me around. I sigh looking at the ground before responding.

"Yeah just tired sorry," I manage to get out. I make my way past students to get back to my seat when I then notice Komi-kun laying down on his desk, his head tucked into his inner elbow. I walk past him, ruffling his hair as I do so then sitting back down on my seat. He groans and looks at me with sleepy eyes. He continues staring at me before I initiated a conversation.

"Do you want to join our group Komi-kun? Seems like your an emo loner all by yourself here," I tease him and he rolls his eyes at me. He just tucks his head back into his arm and stopped moving. I sigh and stood up to go over to him and shake him. He finally got up and held both my arms at the side of my body. Komi-kun now towering over me.

"Woah there whats going on here?" The duo finally came over to us and watched. Komi-kun grip loosened and sat back down looking up at me while doing so. 

"Well anyways me and Kenji-san suggest we study at Komi-kun's house," Hitomi-chan brags as she then shakes Komi-kun's chair. Komi-kun looks back at her and sends her a mean and questionable glare. He shakes his head and rest it on his palms. 

"Um yes because me and Kenji-san wants to make sure you ain't living in the streets." It still didn't convinced Komi-kun and it seems like he was growing agitated by her statement. 

"Y/N-san might sleepover there as well." Hitomi-chan smirks at me. I blush and whine back and saying that she was accusing me of such acts. But I felt Komi-kuns soft gaze on me which definitely made me fold. 

"If I'm doing it they must do it too. It would look weird if I was the only one there." I said flustered and whining. I stopped realizing if I go any further I might give myself a headache. Komi-kun rolls his yes and grumbles. 

"Fine but you guys can't be annoying little shits," he says as he then gets up and packs his stuff up as the school day was about to end. Hitomi-chan and Kenji-san then clings to Komi-kun and thanks him. Komi-kun then shakes them off, disgusted by their sweaty figure. I then went over to him and hug him, my arms wrapping around his waist. 

Komi-kun stares at me and then wraps one of his arms around me then grabbing my waist to make me latch off him, gently. It randomly gave me butterflies and I stood beside him and try ignore it.

/AFTER SCHOOL/

We all went home to pack our bags for the sleepover. Then we all met each other at the intersection where all our house was connected and then walked with each other. The wind was starting to pick up and we all embraced the breeze chatting with each other. I didn't talk the whole time. My head started pounding and it would definitely hurt more if I continue talking so I just listened to Hitomi-chan's and Kenji-san's conversation.