𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 {𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙛𝙪𝙡}

Readers POV:

_________________________________________________

It feels like school has been dragging on forever, even though we had just started a week ago. Everyone in class was talking about who should be our class president. I was just focusing on my work in my seat and from the corner of my eye I see a distinctive figure walk into class. The figure which made all the girls start drooling over, Shousuke Komi.

Although I didn't pay much attention since I was focusing on finishing my work and all. After finishing I was able to put my work on the teacher's desk before going back to my seat to finish off any left over homework for other subjects. I then see sensei walking into class with some posters in their hands. I walked over to them and offered help to carry some of them to the desk. I sigh as I place posters on the side of the desk before returning to my seat.

/IN CLASS/

"We would be needing a class president to represent our class, I have given you guys a week to get to know each other, so do we have any suggestions?" The silent class then started having whispers left and right. I was talking to another classmate of ours when suddenly someone called out.

"Sensei, I think L/N-san should be class president, I mean she is most responsible and probably the prettiest girl in the school," I froze, blushing at the statement. She whole class starts agreeing and were aweing and shipping me with the person who spoke up. 

I turn to look at Komi-kun and saw that he was looking at me dead in the eye. I could be going crazy but I swear I saw his eye soften a little bit as I made eye contact with them.

"Then it's decided, L/N-san is chosen to be class president," Tanaka-sensei says looking at me.

 "What," I was completely stunned.

 "You're class president, L/N-san." Sensei repeats again as she smiles at me.

"anyways, class pull out your notes from last lesson and start revising for the..." I was still processing what was happening, I then turn to look around the class. I then stare at Komi-kun again, admiring the details of his side profile. I try not to stare to hard but I can't help but notice his side profile.

"Take a picture, it would last longer," Komi-kun speaks for the first time in forever. My eyes widened as I realize that I have been caught.

"Nehh sorry," I apologize before turning back to my work

/BREAK/

I then combined my table with another group of friends and started talking with them. They started to go on a topic I wasn't really interested, so I excused myself and walked out of the classroom. I walk around the outside of the school and admired the beauty of nature around the school.

I then saw Komi-kun outside staring at this stray cat. I sneaked up behind him and grabbing his shoulders.

"Boo!" I attempt to scare Komi-kun. He jumped slightly and turned around at me staring me dead in the eye.

"Heh did I get you Komi-kun?" I smile at him. He looked back at me with an mockingly irritated look, a small tint of pink showing on his cheeks. 

"Nehh I'm sorry Komi-kun," I giggle going on my tippy toes to pat the top of his head. He sighs while looking down at me. 

"Hmm you know that you seem the type of person to enjoy sweets you know," I reach into my pockets to find candy. 

"Here have some," I say referring to the sweets I'm holding. I grabbed his hand to put the sweets in, he stares at me for a brief second before closing his hand. He then puts the sweets into his pockets. I look up at him smiling, before hearing a loud voice in the distance.