𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡)

Readers POV:

__________________________________________________

What is happening? Just a few hours ago I was so hurt and dejected and now we are both holding hands walking through the mall together as if nothing ever happened. I'm so confused right now but he did say he was going to explain later on why he was doing those things. 

"Y/N-san, Komi-kun!" Hitomi-chan yells over to us as she gets up from the bench and runs towards us. 

"Where were you guys we were waiting for agesss," she whines stretching out the last word. "I had to stay with this dumbass," she rolls her eyes obviously gesturing to Kenji-san.

"Okay firstly, dumbass, we were here just... 7 minutes ago," he says checking his phone then turning his attention back to us. "and you're obviously the dumbass," he says playfully smacking the back of her head. They both bicker with each other sending insults after insults back to each other. 

I felt chills run down my spine as I felt an arm snake around my waist. My initial reaction was to remove the hand and push away the person but it seem to tighten the grip around my waist and I was pulled towards the person. In which you have guessed right- Shousuke. What is actually going on with him? Whatever this is, it's strange. but a type of strange that makes me want to come back for more.

"Don't push me away," he leans down and presses his soft lips against my ears. His deep voice resonance in my mind making my knees weak for nothing. I try to play it of coolly by nodding but obviously it breaks through as he chuckles and kisses my temple. 

"Whatever can we just go and hangout now?" Hitomi-chan turns back to us. She stares both me and Shousuke down then stealing me from Shousuke by latching onto my waist and pulling me towards her instead. "How rude of you to steal my girlfriend," she scoffs and pulls me into a tight, suffocating hug and then kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay babygirl you're okay with me instead," she says trying to sound smug about it but obviously failing it. I giggle it off before interlocking my hands with her and to try add more to the joke. "Sorry baby didn't mean to," I watch Shousuke's expression, his tongue pressed against his inner cheek suppressing the urge to smile. 

But that smile immediately goes away as he walks towards us with a single step and steals me in his arms and bridal carries me away from the duo. "Komi stop put me down," as I latch onto the back of his neck tightly hoping he wouldn't drop me. "Give me a kiss and i'll consider,"  he smirks, his eyes falling to my lips. 

"Nevermind just carry me then," I look away feelings eyes from the duo looking at us. "Nah, give me one or else I'm not buying you boba," He states, seriousness laced in his voice. "You better get me that boba," and with that I grab onto his cheek and give him a peck and with that he lets go off me. 

"Is it just me who saw that or..." I hear from behind. I turned around to face both of idiots who just wanted to hangout. "Nah ya'll defo just" Kenji-san turns around and moves his arm opposite side of him caressing the side of his body imitating like he is making out with somebody. "Shut your goofy ass up boy, thats my girl you talking bout'," Hitomi-chan smacks him and steals me away from Shousuke again. 

"Count your days boy," She sticks a finger up at Shousuke and begins to walk through the mall with me, linking our arms together and finding a good store to look at first. I turn back to see Shousuke watching the two of us intently then making eye contact with me. His eyes softened and his tongue presses against the inside of his cheeks. I look besides him and watch how Kenji-san tries to show Shousuke different things we walk by as if he is a child discovering the world for the first time.

"How about we go shopping for new clothes," Hitomi-chan cheers as she begins to drag me across the mall where the clothing stores were. "Wait can we go in that one babe," I beg to Hitomi-chan as I spotted a dress I long wanted for. "Of course my love," She emphasise on the love while turning back to Shousuke to see his reaction in which he rolls his eyes.