Season of the Squid: New World Same Light

𝄞 Destiny OST - Main Menu Theme 𝄞

Your P.O.V

???

As you slowly drift your eyes awake you hear a faint voice calling out to you, as well as a few mechanical sounds.

???: "Guardian, eyes up guardian"

Having almost opened your eyes fully you get a look of what's calling you and recognize it as your ghost, phox.

You look around as you see that your in some sort of facility or complex, though everything is shut down

Phox(Ghost): "Good to see your still alive guardian."

Y/N:"Nice to see you too Little buddy, but where are we?"

Phox(Ghost): "Guardian, I can't seem get a pin on our exact location but it still seems like we're on earth.

Y/N:" Alright, can you find us a way out of this place?"

Phox(Ghost): "I've scanned the facility, just go to the door on your left..."

Following you companion's directions you walk down to the door and open it to find a large room with A door in the end, having a quest mark apear where the door is...

As you walk down the room you can't help but notice all the giant tubes filed with skeletons and surprisingly, no spider webs.
You open the door to find a lush green forest, very different from what your used to.

Unidentified Forest

Y/N: "woah... phox... this is... I've never seen the earth like this!"

Phox(Ghost): "me neither, this is incredible! Nessus and Venus look like wastelands compared to this."

As you admire the view, you decide to start exploring this strange lush forest in hopes of finding out where you are and how to get back in the city, quickly equipping swiftness armor mods before exploring.

Time skip brought to you by this cool stick I found :

dis stick makes me happy :]

As you continue exploring you notice some lights and structures just at the end of your sight, reminding you of Neomuna city, much less colorful and chaotic looking though...

Thinking quick, you hastily summon your sparrow and dash straight to the possible city
dodging many trees and boulders on your way.

Chapter end.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter of my first story. Sorry if its too short but I will try to make that the other chapters with 700 minimum words.See ya soon Guardian.

408 words