Season of the Squid: Outbreak Splat

Agent 4 P.O.V:

Inkopolis: City square

I was walking myself back home until my squidphone starts to make this weird noise as I pick it up to see a static cover up my phone with a image I can barely see as I hear the noise grow

As I look around I see many inklings and octolings have the same problem as I hear murmurs and people wondering and panicking about it, it even appears on the inkopolis tower screen.

I decide it's best to to ask Marie about this, if anybody would be able to decipher stuff like this, it would be her.

Octo Canyon: Tentakeel Outpost

As I pop out of the grate i see Marie and 5 standing in front of the radio, then suddenly, my phone starts to make some weird noises, the radio following suit.

"привет, пожалуйста, помогите мне, на меня нападают какие-то осьминоги, и Фелвинтер не сделает ни черта, кроме как кричать и стрелять в двери, хотя я не думаю, что они протянут долго."

It keeps shifting until the image on my phone becomes a bit clearer, I see a... symbol, of sorts, it looks like a badge:

The noise changes one more time, Y/N then decides to speak:

Y/N: "Rasputin"

We all stand there in a confused as a small machine appears hovering above Y/N's Shoulder and speaks:

???:"From what I can make out of it is a distress call apparently some octopus people have been able to... It doesn't continue, but if they managed to do something that the warmind sends a distress call then it's definitely not good."

Y/N : "I'm surprised he's still alive but other than that, Can you trace It?"

???: "I think so but it will take some time..."

Y/N Then turns to us before asking
"Can you guys set a kettle to where Phox is pinning the transmat?"

Agent 4:" What the shell is a transmat?"

Y/N: *sigh* " Put a kettle to where his map shows." He says as he then pulls out a holographic image with a top view of a place I've never seen before although it seems close enough to reach.

As this "Phox" thing finally points to a specific place, Marie then begin setting up a kettle there.

Marie: "All done! Agent 4, Go with 5 and see what this is."

Agent 4: "Yes ma'am..."

Once i approach the kettle I notice Y/N isn't here and, after thinking about it, he probably has already begun , I snap out of my trance and enter the kettle.

??? (The Cosmodrome)

As I fly over to where Y/N suddenly decided to visit, and there he is, waiting for me in some sort of holographic chair, twirling a

As I fly over to where Y/N suddenly decided to visit, and there he is, waiting for me in some sort of holographic chair, twirling a.. erm, cup? (Raise a Toast emote)

I land there as Y/N gets out of the chair and spins his gun around, one of which surprisingly has no visible ink canister, no need for many shots, huh?

I notice that we are in a rocky area with small patches of grass here and there and a lot of rusted relics and buildings.

And just as I turn around for hopefully for Y/N to guide me through this junkyard I see him speeding away in a hovering metal... bicycle?

Seeing that I can't catch up to that speed I call Call out:

Agent 4: "WAIT! I CAN'T GO THAT FAST!"

I see him stop in his place as he goes backwards and stop next to me and say:

Y/N: "Hop on."

Agent 4: "Wait what?"

Y/N: "You don't wanna go all the way to the array on foot do you?"

He says as he points to the horizon, and thinking about it for a while I decide :

Agent 4: "Oh Alright, Let's Go!"

Following my command he speeds up before I grapple on to him by instinct lightly screaming :

"We're gonna die!"

We arrive there only to drop into a door soon after. The door having the same symbol that appeared on my phone

As Y/N approaches the door it opens to reveal a dark cave entrance as he summons this small machine to make light.

As we finish traversing the cave we see an hallway leading to a what I can only describe as mechanical since I can't really understand.

As we enter the room suddenly some octarians pop up with the ocasional octoling as Y/N simply shoots them once in the head causing them to make a horrible and painful screech as it falls down to the floor.

I splat the ones he shot just in case.

He enters what I assume is a vent and only a few second upon entering he shoots the floor as it opens up another trap-door like passageway.

He then jumps down and walks down another hallway as he makes a turn to the left and continues to go forward until we reach a room with electricity beams going around.

Since I do not want to die I stay at the door as Y/N Shoots the octolings in the room and goes to the left side, only later to go to the other side with, what I can make out of it, a electric ball.

Once a few seconds pass the electricity beams stop existing as I begin to splat the possibly alive octolings and octarians.

As he then commands me to follow him as he goes down the room-like hallway Leading to a door with a lot of TV monitors with octarian ink everywhere and some new red-ish Ink.

Suddenly a tall robot with Red covering his body everywhere points his gun as he speaks in a strange language before seemingly recognizing Y/N lowering his gun as he continues to speak.

Chapter end

Sorry it took a long time to do this bit, I tried to split this into two parts but it would be boring to describe the entire Strike and I ended up finding season of the plague a while ago and fell in love with it. So expect to see, or, read some surprising story, unless you dive deep into Destiny lore, then it would just be a callback...
1027 Words