Season of the Squid: Introductions

Y/N P.O.V:

As Agent 4 and I travel across the hallway we meet dead "octarians" and "octolings" everywhere as Agent 4 shoots ink at them, making them disappear.

We reach the end of the hallway with a door opening as we walk in to a room with Monitors and ink Plastered everywhere as there seem to be red vines and dust that is all too familiar to you.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a familiar face suddenly appearing and pointing a shotgun at you, ready too shoot until he says:

???: "Oh, another guardian. Didn't think i would see one around here."

Phox(Ghost): "It cannot be...are.. are you?"

???: "Indeed I am little ghost, Now one with what has once brought me to an end."

Phox(Ghost): "This is Amazing, just wait until Saladin and Shiro hear about this"

???: "Although... if SIVA has brought me back then Rasputin must be desperate. Nevertheless we must find out what caused this. my best guess are these Cephalopods."

Agent 4: "Uh, Y/N? Who is that?"

The Exo then takes notice of the little squid in the area, thinking it to be one of them he quickly points his shotgun at Agent 4 as she cowards behind me.

Phox(Ghost): "Hold on, She's with us. I'll transfer their language to your helmet."

Phox says as it begins to transfer the data to his helm.

Phox(Ghost): "Alright, you should be able to understand them and vise-versa"

Y/N then makes agent 4 stop hiding behind him and now both the Exo and the inkling stay face to face as Y/N introduces them to each other.

Y/N: "Agent 4, This is Lord Felwinter of the iron lords. And Felwinter, This is agent 4 Of the New Squidbeak Splatoon"

Agent 4: "O-Oh! Hello!" Agent 4 says shakily as she extends her hand out for a handshake, still afraid of Felwinter.

The iron lord accepts the handshake silently as the agent 4 Can Feel SIVA pulsating in his hand.

They finish shaking hands as Agent 4 says:

Agent 4: "Better not stay here longer... this place gives me shivers" She says, Ready to super jump back.

Y/N: " Its best that you come with us until we figure out what's happening" I say as I look at Felwinter.

The iron lord nod's his head as he places his helmet back and follows the transmat point Y/N sent him as agent 4 makes a super jump back to Octo canyon, Being soon followed by both warlocks transmating themselves.

Octo Canyon: Tentakeel outpost.