Season of the Squid: Another last city

Your P.O.V:
As I seem to be approaching the supposed city I notice the building far less advanced and structured then neomuna, there goes my chance of familiar territory.

Tough there are Splashes of paint everywhere, words plastered all over that me and my ghost can't even begin to understand.

As I approach what seems to be the city gate I quickly jump out of my sparrow and glide over the supposed gate.

𝄞 Inkopolis Speaker A - Splatoon 2 OST 𝄞

Unidentified city (Inkopolis)

As you continue exploring this city you notice the locals,dwarves with 3 fangs and squids for hair, giving you strange glares as well as murmuring something

Their voice sound like somebody just drowned in battery acid.

Phox(Ghost):"Guardian, try to reach that antenna on top of the giant screen, I'll try to get any information about where we are or their language.

As you hear the task your ghost has given you
You start gliding until you jump on top of a van
With the shrimp looking guy yelling at you...

...but you can't understand them

Jumping from the van you start to use strand and swing to the top of a building, later jumping from one rooftop to another.

As you approach the tower you begin using deep sight to ding a way closer and unsurprisingly, it works.

Jumping to the Scaffolding from when it was still being built you manage to get close enough for your ghost to scan, and so he does just that.

As you wait for your ghost to finish the scan a small drone approaches, but thinking quick and assuming it is a shank or something you draw the ace and shoot straight in the eye(?), destroying it immediately, and giving you a bit of memento memori.

As your ghost finished scanning he states
Phox(Ghost): "Alright, we seems to be in a city called inkopolis which is populated by many inklings and octolings the difference being that inkling have suction cups inward and the octolings have them outward."

Y/N:"Anything else?."

Phox:"their speech will also be translated into your helmet and vice versa. Thankfully I won't have to decode this again, their language is a mess."

Y/N:"Good to know, thanks lil' buddy."
You say just before jumping off the scaffolding, rapidly falling , but thankfully, you glide just before you reached the ground.

As soon as you do the screen broadcasts a weird noise as a supposed inkling and an octolings appear on the screen

𝄞 Inkopolis News - Splatoon 2 OST 𝄞

???: Y'all know what time it is!

???: It's Off the Hook, coming at you live from Inkopolis Square!

Y/N: "Ghost, who are those?"

Phox(Ghost):"They seems to be the local pop stars: Off the Hook, the short inkling is Named Pearl while the octoling is Marina."

"Pearl":"But first, a word from our sponsor :Grizzco Industries is now hiring

"Pearl":"But first, a word from our sponsor :Grizzco Industries is now hiring. Apply Now!"

"Marina":"Pearl, Your corporate-shill game is on point today."

As the screen then transition the small inkling then notes out:

Pearl: "Uh... Why is our producer freaking out? Read the teleprompter Marina!"

Marina: "Huh, let's see here...
THIS JUST IN! The great zap fish has... DISAPPEARED!?"

Pearl:"Wait like for reels?! I feel like I've heard this story somewhere before..."

Marina: "There's more... Popstar Callie if the squid sister has disappeared!"

Pearl: "NOoO! NOT CALLIE! This is terrible! Do something Marina!"

Marina: "Uh... ok,I'll put together a search part-"

Pearl: "Whatever I'm sure they'll turn up at some point. In other news."

Marina: "But shouldn't we form a search party or some-"

Pearl: "In other news, a strange figure has been seen climbing inkopolis tower,Marina play the tape."

The octoling then scratches her disk to show a recording seemingly taken from the drone you shot...

Pearl: "Whoah, I didn't know thank ink could do that!..."

Marina: "it can't pearlie there is something weird with this person, and if his gun can do that-"

Before she can finish the screen transitions.

Pearl:"Welp that's all the time we've got. Until next time..."

Both: "Don't get cooked, Stay off the Hook"

The Screen turns off as the crowd by your surroundings start panicking.

Y/N: "first impression huh..."

Chapter end

Here We go,Another Part Good to go, Oh and by the way best revisit last part since I've made some noticeable changes and extensions to the last part. Anyways see ya soon guardian!

731 Words