Season of the Squid: "Trust Goes Both Ways"

Y/N's P.O.V:

As I transmat to the vicinity where Agent 4 and I instantly see Agent 4 Walking on a narrow path with 3 crates on front of her,and after seeing her shoot the crates with ink I summon Ticcu's divination an hit the 3 arrows into the crates, turning them to ash instantly.

Surprised at your capabilities, the inkling flinches back a little and says:
"Whoa! Geez You startled me..."
and then continues on the mission.

As you both move forward you see a bunch of ramps with squids going up on them like a escalator,As both of you move closer Agent 4 turns into a squid with a triangle on top of it going towards the ramps as they propulse her to get trough some rings giving her these orange orbs.
You simply glide into the loops instead of doing a whole puzzle like she does.

But after doing the puzzles she seems to land in a rail to reach a small area with a catfish... in a lightbulb?

You assume that's the zap fish Marie mentioned earlier, using your blink to get over there startling Agent 4 once again as she says: "You gotta stop scaring me or I'm gonna splat next time"

You watch as Agent 4 Grabs the zap fish and super jumps back to i suppose is where Marie is as I simply get the mission end menu and a brand new ghost shell as well as an ornament for your bow:

Once you arrive there you see Agent 4 entering  the grate to inkopolis, and seeing as you have some amount of free time you start to inspect the ghost shell and ornament you just earned

Once you arrive there you see Agent 4 entering the grate to inkopolis, and seeing as you have some amount of free time you start to inspect the ghost shell and ornament you just earned.

" Rusted World Shell"

"For Ghosts that have resonated between worlds with pride and honor"

"Vibrant Memory ornament"

"The Light Lives In All Places... In All Things... You Can Block It... Even Try To Trap It... But The Light Always Finds Its Way."
- The Speaker

As you curiously observe these strange new findings of yours you hear Marie call out to you:

Marie: "Agent 5? What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh Hey Marie What do you mean?"

Marie: "You've been out here for a long time..."

Y/N: "Oh..."

As a few seconds of silence take over for a few moments, you decide to interrupt it.

Y/N: "Welp, it's getting late, I should be heading back now..."

You say as you start walking towards the grate.

Marie: "Wait. Just to make sure, take off your helmet."

You stop to turn around and ask:

Y/N:"Why?"

Marie: "I forgot earlier but I need to make sure you aren't an Octarian In disguise..." she says as she grabs her weird looking sniper rifle.

Y/N: (Even though I like a good mystery I can't risk their trust) "Fine but still don't know what a octarian is..." You say as you begin to take off your {I will style your character later} Helmet.

Marie: "Holy Sea-Shells! What are You?!" She says now aiming their sniper's barrel at you{sorry if this is out of character}

Y/N: "Like I said Before I am a awoken." You calmly say as she seems to remember something.

Marie: "Wait a minute..." she says before going to what I assume is a cabin and gets an big box of sorts.

She seems to quietly rambling to herself before Taking A deep breath and saying:

Marie:" Cmon Marie pull yourself together it's just a species long gone suddenly at the secret Base of the Splatoon"

Y/N: "Marie are you-" you are cut off by the radio suddenly emitting nothing but garbage noise

{If you Know what this means then congratulations! You get a boon from star horse!}

You and Marie both approach the radio while putting your helmet back on as it begins to speak:

*Unintelligible Speech*

Marie: "What in Sea-Nation..."

The radio starts to shift into a more intelligible speech, for you at least.

*Distorted Russian Noises*

As you hear the familiar robotic voice agent 4 pops out of the grate.

Agent 4: "Marie! Everybody's Phones are making this weird noise! Is this supposed to be something we should worry about!?"

Marie: "I... I don't know... This is very weird..."

As they both listen in to the radio you could only think of one word, a name of a being that used to be able to end a thousand suns with little to no effort...

"Rasputin..."

Chapter end

Phew sorry for delivering a chapter so late, I've been trying to figure out a way to continue this story and hopefully replace that boring old oven, hope you guys for having the patience to wait this long. And Thanks to @joesmama6948 for giving me the motivation I needed to keep working on this story with this comment:

 And Thanks to @joesmama6948 for giving me the motivation I needed to keep working on this story with this comment:

Amazing how a small message from somebody can do...

823 words