[Re]meeting

Flashback:

Y/n: Don't worry I'll be fine and also I know that where I find destroyed machines I know for sure that androids have passed through there.

Popola: How can you be sure?

Y/n: Because I have what our creators call intuition.

Now:

Me and my big mouth, where did the idea of ​​saying this ****** come from, sometimes I wonder if what I have is stupid or self-answering. I have been flying randomly around for more than half an hour since I left the resistance camp I have not been able to find traces of them so far and the machines have not helped me because as soon as they saw me they immediately attacked me and so I had to destroy them. I checked both the desert where it is they had found me the first time but there was no trace of them and now I was looking in an area full of skyscrapers after I had taken a break to recharge the clock, everything here was the same destroyed and abandoned like everything else but there was one that caught my attention. At the top of one of the skyscrapers was a rectangular wooden table along with two chairs and above the table were: a candlestick, two apples and two books. This was definitely suspicious and out of place, so I decided to go down and investigate, landed next to the table and started analyzing the objects that were there. I started with the two books both had brown covers and no title so you could not immediately understand what it was about and then when he opened it inside it was a bit ruined but the text was still legible and what he was talking about was about human philosophy , then I went to the two apples on the table both were red and there were no bite marks so it means that they had just been harvested, and finally the candlestick, it was a common gold candlestick on which you could put up to three candles but not there were candles. It couldn't have been the machines and the androids because they both don't need books to learn or food to function, so does that mean maybe there were humans? That there were people who didn't go to the moon? I finally felt a glimmer of hope within me which meant that maybe I could ask those two people why humans on the moon and YoRHa without having to keep looking for 2b and 9s.

??1: Brother what is that creature?

??2: Fascinatingly, it seems like we've stumbled upon a being that humans have never met before.

He heard footsteps approaching along with two voices and one of those two was terribly familiar to me and which I hoped never to hear again. I turned my gaze to the source and my blood froze at the sight of the two beings who were in front of me.

 I turned my gaze to the source and my blood froze at the sight of the two beings who were in front of me

??1: Brother, can I play with it? We've been reading books all day, I want to do something fun.

Wait up! Did he say read books?

??2: Of course Eve, as fascinating as this being can be, it can never be as fascinating as humans.

??1: Hurray!