Different opinion[s]

The biomachines and I were running towards where they had seen the androids heading towards the castle. I was hoping they would be peaceful androids to converse with so I could convince them to leave the biomachines of the forest kingdom alone.

Finally we reached the castle gardens and the first thing we found were bits of biomachines scattered all over the place, now I was starting to think that the madwoman I had kicked out of the castle was back because even though I fought her for about 5 minutes this felt like her trademark, but it couldn't have been her because they said she was a pair of androids and she didn't look like someone who works in tandem with anyone. Once we then heard the sound of another biomachine being destroyed eventually the culprits were identified.

Y/n: 2b, 9s?

They both turned away when they heard their names.

9s:, Y/n! Get away from them run away.

2b: Pod, fire support.

Hearing the command, I got in front of the pod's target and this forced it to stop the attack.

Pod 042: Impossible: Human Y/n is placed in front of the target and I cannot proceed with the request.

Luckily, I managed to save some biomacchin.

9S: Y/n? What are you doing? You go away from them before they kill you.

I didn't listen to him and stood still where I was.

Biomacchin (1): My companions, with the hero of the kingdom of the forest on our side we can stop the invasion of the androids.

9S: Hero of what ???

I turned my gaze to the biomacchin who said it I immediately stopped it.

Y/n: No, it's too dangerous.

Biomacchin (2): What?

Y/n: Listen to me all! These two androids are too dangerous for you, so I ask you to give rescue to the wounded and to return to the castle also to be able to protect the king if you are unable to beat them.

There was silence for a few seconds before another biomacchin was talked about again.

Biomacchin (3): Troops we all go back to the castle, the hero of the Kingdom of the Forest will face our enemies at great courage, Glory to the hero!

Biomacchines: Glory to the hero!

And so the biomachines recovered those wounds and abandoned the clash by leaving me only with 2b and 9s, which were both surely in confusion for what had just happened.

Y/n: Well, only we are left but what are you two here?

2B: We could ask you the same Y/n question, we were worried about you after you ran away.

9S: Yes, in addition, the commander White has given the order of all the YoRHa units to find you and take you to the bunker so that you can then take you to the moon together with the other humans.

Wait, why should it first take me to the bunker and then to the moon? I feel there is something wrong with this.

Y/n: I'm sorry but no, I don't come with you and I will not allow you to continue and destroy these biomacchines.

9S: Y/n, what are you doing? Why are you defending the monsters who have driven out your breed from this planet?

Y/N: When do you refer to monsters, are you talking about all the biomacchines that are on the planet or all those you have faced?

9S: What do you mean? Obviously all of them.

Y/n: So also Pascal and all the others there are in his village?

9S: Although they may seem peaceful we are not yet sure that we can trust completely.

Y/n: and you 2b? Do you think like him?

2b: Yes, I think so too.

Y/n: ... at this moment I can't even describe the enormous disappointment that I am trying towards you, I thought that you too starting to see that not all biomacchines are hostile as you thought but obviously I was wrong.

2b: Y/n why are you saying this?

9S: Did they by chance do you brainwashing? This is bad, pod contact the bunker immediately ...

Y/n: No, you are wrong. They didn't make me any brainwashing, I simply opened my eyes to reality.

9S: What do you mean?

Y/n: that reality is much more different from what it seems. Of course, your way of thinking is not the completely wrong but it is not even completely right.

2b: Why? What's wrong?

Y/n: don't you see it? The fact that you are attacking anything in sight, attacking sently and emotionally sentient beings.

9S: You made yourself fooled by their simulations, biomacchines do not experience emotions.

Y/N: This if things had remained like those of before, but now it is no longer, now they too feel emotions and you should have already had to understand it from the way in here some such as: Adam and Eve or even Pascal behave.

9S: They may also be different but I still remain our enemies.

Y/n: and for what reason? Pascal is perhaps the most peaceful biomacchin, Adam and Eve I can also understand it but I think they are hostile because we have attacked them.

2b: The two of them are not peaceful.

Y/n: ok this is in part true but the fact is that for biomacchines we are monsters that attack their family and friends.

9S: We could also be but we are doing it to make the planet win back to humans.

Y/n: and you are doing it by killing beings with which some can be coexisted.

2b and 9S: What?

Y/n: Have you never informed the humanity of this development? That some biomacchines have become peaceful and that have abandoned violence?

2b: No, we didn't do it and it was also not important.

Y/n: wasn't it important? But did you also try it at least?

9S: No.

Y/n: So what are you waiting to do it?

2b: Y/n ... we Androids cannot contact the humans directly on the moon with our pods, if we want to do it we must first contact the commander and then she decides whether to pass the call to humans.

Y/n: And why should she decide? This is information, information that perhaps could end everything.

9S: fine? Are you saying that if we say that some biomacchines have become peaceful this could put an end to this war?

Y/n: I don't know certainly but trying nothing costs.