Aquatic danger

After they finished speaking both 2b and 9s pods began to ring, signaling an incoming call, when they opened it it was Commander White himself who appeared.

Commander White: 2b? 9s?

2b and 9s: Commander?

Commander White: Emergency orders incoming. The carrier that was supposed to refuel was attacked. He was attacked by a swarm of biomachines. I have asked for help from all YoRHa troops in the city ruins and would like your assistance. I'm sending you the airskeletons and coordinates. Good luck.

Ok this is definitely a very big thing if it involved a lot of troops, Okay it will mean that I will participate too.

9s: It seems that we should first deal with this before we can inform the commander of this idea of yours.

Y/n: I'm coming with you.

9s: What? It's out of the question.

Y/n: It doesn't matter, I'll help you anyway.

9s: Y/n you're too precious, we can't let that...

2b: All right.

Y/n / 9s: Really? / 2b?

2b: Don't get any strange ideas, I too think the same way as Nine but as long as you stay with us we'll let you help us.

They are finally figuring it out

Y/n: OK, but remember the conversation from earlier.

2b: Don't worry, once you're done you'll talk to the commander himself.

Y/n: You are outnumbered Nine.

9s: Okay, since 2b has decided so, it's okay for me but just be careful.

Y/n: All right, now tell me the coordinates so we can get to our destination in a flash.

I started scrolling through the playlist.

9s: And how do you plan to do it?

Y/n: Can you keep a secret?

They both looked at each other before turning back to me.

9s: Certainly.

2b nodded his head.

Y/n: Well, I trust you but this is really something that no one needs to know.

Crush the core and I was covered in the emerald light, when it was over I screamed the name of the transformation.

Y/n (Big Chiil): Big...Chill..

9s had her mouth hanging open at what she had just seen while 2b remained indifferent.

Y/n (Big Chill): All right, are you ready?

9s: It...It...was amazing! Although now I feel really very low.

If 9s had taken off his blindfold I could have seen the stars in his eyes along with his curious kid attitude.

Y/n (Big Chill): and you 2b?

2b: If this form can help us then it's fine for me.

Direct, as always.

Y/n (Big Chill): You won't be disappointed, now you can give me your hands.

They both gave me a hand and I took them.

9s: Ok... and now?

I Opened my wings which made both of them cheer.

9s: So those were wings.

We flew up as 9s clung even tighter to my grip while 2b showed no sign of emotion.

Y/n (Big Chill): Ok, now, where do I go?