[P]acific biomachines

Of course this was not what I expected how our introductions would go, I thought both of them would freak out or get scared when they saw my transformation but instead it happened that I sparked the boy's curiosity and admiration towards me while the girl didn't show any emotion while the two pods were just speculating about me and i have to say they were mildly annoying.

right now we were exiting the theater as their mission is completed.

9s: Are you really human? Why are you wearing a YoRHa uniform? Where did you get that? How do you transform yourself? Can you tell me something about our creators?

Holy Christ if his curiosity is something insurmountable, I'm not surprised if he will die because of his attitude and I'm very sorry for his partner who has to put up with it.

2b: 9s stop it, can't you see he doesn't want to answer, we also have to report to the bunker.

Pod: 042: Request: Unit 9s and 2b should contact the bunker and inform Commander White of the finding of the human.

2b:, We will do it immediately.

I've been hearing about this White for a while, if he has the title of commander it means that he definitely owes him someone with a very high position.

Y/n: Excuse me, but who is Commander White? Is he your boss?

9s: Yes, you are our commander, you take care of the bunker and assign us missions here on earth.

Y/n: Oh... I guess I made a fool of you when I ran away while you were talking to her.

9s: Well... initially you gave us both heart attacks when you disappeared and then from that the commander thought we made up an excuse to abandon the mission but when we then gave her the scans we had done on him you, she has tasked all androids to find you and bring you to safety.

Y/n: Understood.

9s: But we'd like to at least know why you ran away.

Y/n: Sorry, why do you think? Two strangers I suspected were bio machines find me and start scanning and pinching my cheeks, doesn't that sound like a good reason? What if you two were pedophiles instead?

After that last word 9s he froze as his face was in shock and looked panicky as 2b turned and looked down at me.

2b: Sorry.

9s: Yes, sorry and please don't tell the commander that.

I looked at them both and then huffed as I closed my eyes for a second.

Y/n: Don't worry, I won't tell about this last part, but I need your help because I suffer from amnesia and there are certain things I would like to know.

2b: Don't worry, as soon as we're done we'll contact the bunker right away.

9s: Sure, they will know how to help you and I hope you can share some of your knowledge with us.

I didn't make them so gullible but at least I'm sure they will help me understand more about this place.

Y/n: All right, I hope this is enough to make it up to you. Anyway, how about we redo the presentations so we can start off on the right foot.

9s: Sounds like a great idea to me. I'll start, my name is 9s but for friends Nine and please call me that, I'm a YoRHa scanner model unit, I deal with hacking and tampering, I really like discovering new things about our creators and collecting data.

2b: I'm 2b, I'm a battle-model YoRHa unit, I'm in charge of the fights.

Y/n: Is that enough? No hobbies or anything like that?