[M]eeting the commander

We went back to camp and everything was quiet you could see that they knew how to defend themselves from bio machines I'm happy with this, when I left it the first time I thought maybe I should have done something to leave some form of protection but it seems that it is not necessary. We approached Anemone who was in her place so as to give her the filter and when she saw me with them we say that something very embarrassing happened:

Anemone: Look who sees 2b, 9s and... little guy?

Y/n: I have a name you know, and it's Y/n.

Anemone: Sorry, I was just surprised to see you so soon and with some company.

9s: Have you met yet?

Y/n: Yes, just before I started looking for you two.

Anemone: Yeah I gotta say this little guy has more than meets the eye, but why are you on his back?

Y/n: He says this is the safest way to protect me, even if I don't need to.

Anemone starts laughing.

Y/n: By the way can you please put me down, I'm tired of being carried around.

9s let me off

Y/n: Thank you.

9s: Hey, Anemone? I have a package for you from a machine named Pascal.

Anemone: ...a fuel filter? Ah, perfect timing! I was starting to run low.

Anemone: Wait, have you met Pascal?

9s: Sure, so you're dealing with biomachines, huh?

Anemone: Only those of the village. They are harmless and, unlike us, are able to build complex devices. In return, we supply them with oil and other materials. I think it could be defined as a form of commerce.

9s: I see...

Y/n: Well, as long as it works and they don't attack us, I say it can benefit both us and them.

Anemone: In any case, if you go back there, take this high viscosity oil to Pascal.

He handed us a tank with the liquid inside and then we start thinking about what to do.

Y/n: How about we deliver it now? It doesn't look like you have anything else to do.

2b: No, we have to inform the commander of our situation first.

9s:, Yes, we need to report to her about you immediately.

That I finally get a chance to talk to their boss? Maybe he can put me in contact with the humans on the moon.

Y/n: All right, let's do it!

2b: Follow us, we must be in a place where there are no ears.

With this there followed and they took me to a room that looked like a warehouse with 2 beds inside the camp.

Y/n: What room is this?

9s: This is the room we were given after our desert mission to rest.

Y/n: Rest?

2b: We androids don't need rest but we enter a similar state we call standby.

Y/n: Understood.

2b: Ok, pod contact Commander White.

Pod 042: Call to Commander White in progress...

I hope this white is someone who can be trusted.

After a while, the pod finally projects an image of a person.