Graveyard of alien[s]

I was woken up by a sudden bang, it sounded like an earthquake had just occurred. I got out of bed and went out of the room to check if all was well outside. Everything seemed in order apart from the fact that there was land almost everywhere as if a huge gust of wind had picked up, but other than that everyone seemed to be fine. Then in the distance I saw two YoRHa androids in the medical wing and learned that if something happens they are always the first to know. So I approached them without being heard and noticed hoping they know what just happened. I hid behind some crates while they talked to each other about things that didn't interest me, then one of their pods rang and projected Commander White's image and explained that they had managed to find the alien hideout and that all YoRHa units They would immediately get to work collecting the data into which I then project. I can't believe they finally found the aliens and also kudos for the brilliant idea of hiding under the enemy's noses, no time for that anyway, I had to leave and meet these who I hope are still alive after my previous guess. I sneaked off the field and hid in a blind spot. I activated the ultimatrix and thank goodness it was done with the update and scrolled the dial then got to one of my flying forms, slammed the core and then it was covered in the emerald glow.

Y/n (Brainstorm): Brainstorm!

I looked at my "hands" and realized they weren't "hands" but two orange claws.

Y/n (Brainstorm): My sophisticated class 20 alien device, what have I done wrong to deserve your misbehavior?

It didn't matter even though I was wingless I still had the ability to improvise and think more efficiently. I was testing my new IQ range along with mental energy to form a static powered platform that would allow me to move across the sky.

???: You there! Stop where you are!

That would be what happened if I hadn't been stopped by a voice and a series of footsteps coming towards me.

I turned around very slowly (it's also difficult to move with 6 legs) and found the two YoRHa androids I had spied earlier. Both gasped before either could say a word.

Android YoRHa (1): Wha... what are you?

Damn it's a tough situation.

The other android then approached the first and materialized a spear in his hand.

YoRHa Android (2): What are you? A biomachine?

Seriously? Biomachines are not orange although I think there is a possibility. However, they might as well have told the truth since they are looking for information on aliens.

Y/n (Brainstorm): Let me introduce advanced automatons of planet earth.

Android YoRHa (1): How do you talk with your mouth closed and then Terra?

Y/n (Brainstorm): Your question will be answered shortly, now let me finish introducing myself. My name is Brainstorm and I am a celebrocrustacean.

Both then seemed confused due to the species name and so I thought of simplifying the explanation.

Y/n (Brainstorm): What I mean in terms that you automatons can understand is that I'm an alien.

After revealing my nature both androids opened fire on me, I didn't want to hurt them let alone kill me so he opened both plates of my head exposing the brain and created a barrier that locked me inside protecting me. After a few seconds then the other android holding the spear hit the barrier but it did nothing and she was sent back a few centimetres, I had no more time to waste so in the end I blew up the barrier and this proved an overload of the circuits of the androids and pods that knocked them down.

Y/n (Brainstorm): Excuse my manners, but don't worry that this overload is temporary, I salute you.

With this I finally made the platform and started flying towards the point that was indicated on the map. Finally after a few minutes I reached the place which was on full display, a nice giant hole in the ground. What the **** happened? Had a bomb exploded? Had a meteorite crashed that would later turn out to be a capsule with an alien watch inside? Well it was time to find out and also my head was hurting from using it. I went down into the hole and I was amazed at how deep it seemed to lead to the center of the earth, but kidding aside now I had to concentrate, I checked the tunnel to make sure it was stable and there were no signs of enemies and carefully analyzing it was safe and also it seemed that the biomachines that were down here have already been eliminated and so I pressed the emblem on my belly and I was back to normal. I kept going down and down and down I went and more pieces of destroyed biomachines I found and then I arrived in front of a door that certainly had nothing to do with it down here, I went through it and immediately there was another door and then more, when I got to what I hoped was the last one there were voices that made me realize I wasn't alone. I crossed it and the room where I was now was very large and deep down you could see silhouettes, I approached very slowly and I saw what was happening and then the people who were fighting didn't surprise me, what surprised me the most were the aliens who, unfortunately, I thought were dead and therefore a point against me because only they surely knew how to stop the biomachines. I let it go and readied myself for battle and from how Adam and Eve fight it would appear that they use some form of light-like energy, I knew exactly who to use, so I activated the ultimatrix and scrolled the dial until I got to the hologram I wanted and then I slammed the core which covered me in emerald green light.