Chapter 19: No

Gellert POV:

'That's.....that cannot be true,' I continued, uncrossing my legs, 'Aunt she is a fraud, a con artist-'

'Gellert,'

'Get her out!' I urged, pointing at the girl, 'Is she joking?! Vhat would the princess possible vant from low lives like us right? Doesn't she have dresses to where and speeches to make?! No?' All reasonable explanation were pointing to the fact this girl is a fake, preying on elderly women with a lack of family naive enough to take her in and look after her because of her sob story when in fact she has no royal claim whatsoever and it's all a con for money.

My aunt rolled her eyes, 'I knew you would react this way-'

'Clearly!' I huffed, 'And vhat makes you think you can believe this girl?!'

Tante reached into her pocket and produced a photograph, which are quite rare and I snatched it from her grasp. It was a family photo of a man a woman and three children. Two identical boys both blonde hair and blue eyes were central to the photo wearing navy blue suits and were around 13 years of age. The man, my father had his left hand on one of the twins shoulder and on the other side of them the woman, the current queen stood tall and emotionless without an expression on her face but she was clutching a chubby, ugly toddler no older than three I guess I hadn't been told about. Off to the side was Gretel who looked the same so it must've been a recent photograph but a real one none the less. She was telling the truth. Almost.

'That's not the queen,' I spat, 'That's the Princess Royal!'

Gretel blushed, 'Ok, but she could be queen one day! My grandmother is the queen,'

My father abandoned me to live with my aunt so that he could become even richer and raise a family of snobbish, wealthy, purified definition of privilege?! I was boiling with rage but was fighting desperately to keep my emotions in check.

'Those are my brothers, the one on the right is Grant and the left is Graham. The youngest is Greta and then there's my mother and father,' Gretel explained, leaning forward and pointing at the faces which all looked like carbon copies of my father other than the Princess Royal.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

'Anyway,' Gretel continued, 'Now you know, that's why I thought it would be lovely for you to come to the wedding? A family reunion and all, since it means you'll have ties to royal blood,'

There it is, 'Royal blood?' I repeated, disgusted by what I was witnessing, 'Excuse me, child. I have heard quite enough of your rouse to satisfy your curiosity on vhat commoners do in their spare time however I think it's best you leave right now before I force you to. Go and pack your things before I do,' I turned on my heel and strode to go upstairs when Tante called.

'Gellert-'

'No,' I responded, 'I can't listen to anymore of it, I must rest upstairs,'

She didn't protest as I ran away from my problems as I needed to comprehend the thought that not only my greatest fear of my siblings living a much better life than I has come true but also they're royalty and are better than me in every single way. I just couldn't bear even being in a room with Gretel knowing that Tante would grow to love her more than she ever loved me.

I was about to rush into my room until as soon as I came upstairs a fretting Aberforth was at the shelves of the hallway hauling as many towels as he could carry into his hands. My immediate thought was Albus was in danger until he followed in tow looking extremely confused.

'Aberforth, whats going on-'

'It's Ariana,' he answered his brother, his eyes wide with terror as he collected more towels and threw them at Albus, 'I don't know what's happening but she's bleeding,'