PROLOGUE

Arnav Singh Raizada, sighed at the sight of the his mansion being decorated with fairy lights and marigold flowers. He hated this kind of event, he always avoids them.

Now he can't.. It's his cousin brother wedding. Akash's wedding with some Gupta's daughter. Mamiji is over the moon with this wedding since bride's mother is her childhood friend.

The bride and Akash are best buddies from college and their marriage was arranged by their parents.

Akash Singh Raizada, his silent, obedient, calm brother, totally opposite of him.

Dhak.. Dhak.. Dhak..

His goes heart crazy as he saw a girl in bright blue heavy Lehenga dancing happily with kids around. She is smiling the whole time, enjoying.

Her long loose hair, her milky white waist that she's shaking. Her twinkling eyes.. Sound of her Payal.. Shaking his core.

"Is she bride's sister?" He wondered as he noticed her dori is coming loose, "Excuse me..?"

She turned suddenly, her silky hair hits his face making his heart goes even crazier.

"Ji?" She asked him, looking surprised?

"Your back... I mean your dori is loose.."

Her flushed as she ran back to her mother..

There is 7 days until Akash's marriage.. He will talk to her again.. Soon.

The whole evening he spent looking at her, from afar..

The whole family pampers her like a princess she is..

He smiled looking at her antic as her Buaji and amma shook their head helplessly at her childish behaviour.

"She is so cute.." He thought..

______________

Later day...

He saw her again by his poolside, looking at her mehendi, he come closer and saw letter A on her mehendi.

"What's your name?" He asked softly.

"Khushi" She answered.

He frowned seeing A in her hand. "Do you have boyfriend?"

"No." She shook her head.

"Then A for?" for Arnav? he smirked at his own thought.

"For AKASH" She said with smile.

Arnav felt like someone poured a bucket of a cold water on his head.

"You're the bride?"

She nodded proudly, "Khushi Kumari Gupta, Akash's bride."

"And you're Arnavji right? Akash's brother? Nice to meet you." She extended her hand.

He helplessly shook hand with her, shivers at her touch.

He saw Khushi giggled, he raised his eyebrow at her.

She noticed his question face and gulped.

"You was my first potential candidate for the marriage but it seems like you rejected me so now I'm getting married to your brother." She said simply with a smile.

He felt a like someone stabbed his heart, the first girl he ever like is getting married to his brother.. And he was her first choice and being stubborn he is, he denied Anjali's plea that day saying he is not interested in getting married.

He didn't even know she existed, damn it!

"Akash seems to like her.. She is going to be my sister in law.. I can't look at her in That way.." He gulped.

"Do you like Akash?" He asked, she blinked at his question.

"Of course, otherwise why would I have agreed to marry him? He is my best buddy you know.." She said genuinely.

"What if I agree to marry you that day?" He asked a very dangerous question.

Khushi's face flushed hearing words, her eyes fluttered, she started fiddling with pallu..

She left without an answer... Leaving him hanging.

"I must be crazy for asking her that question!" He felt disappointed in himself for the first in his life.

He met the right person at wrong time..

______________

On the other side.

Khushi run back to quest room, feeling a bit shy.

Suddenly her heart became a roller-coaster because of Akash's brother. Her mother and Mano Aunty told her she is will the Raizada's bride at all cost.

Arnav or Akash, she will married to either of them. When she was asked by them, she chose Arnav Singh Raizada, by default. She never seen Akash that way.. He is her plutonic soul mate. Two years she melt by Arnav brown eyes from the moment she saw his photo from Anjali's room.

He was her crush for last two years, until the day he brutally rejected her 6months ago. And family arranged her and Akash's marriage and she reluctantly agreed.

Now after being in London for 5 years, he is back.. To attend their wedding.

Asking her nonsense questions!

She liked him, a lot..

His eyes, his gentle tone when he used to call his Di, his achievements which she always cheered for him looking at him receiving those awards.

When she heard about him having no belief in God. She started to pray to her devi maiyaa on his behalf.

When they applied mehendi on her hand, the letter A reminded her of Arnav.

"What if I agree to marry you that day?" his question ranged in her mind again.

"If only you've agreed that day, then this would be our wedding, Arnavji.."

To be continued...

Please let me know what you think about this new idea of mine? I will continue this story after finishing my current ongoing story 'YOU'RE MY WHOLE WORLD.' TQ

Ps.. This is arshi ending story. No other pairing..