DESERVING ENDING

Akash stood outside Payal's mayka in night time, he been here since afternoon, ever since he, himself dropped Payal's off, he already messaged and call her number so many times, but she not answering at all.

He didn't have a heart to leave this place at all, leaving her behind was never his intention.

It's normal for couple to fight but won't she give him a chance to redeem herself?

"Achoo!" He shivering, wearing thin shirt, he been waiting here for hours now.

Then he heard a sound of the gate opening, there was she standing bitting her lips, with teary eyes.

Both of their heart ache in of seeing each other's painful eyes.

Thinking of a future where him/her seem bleak and foggy.. Step.. Step..

Payal handed him a jacket, and asked him, "Why did you wait?" her voice trembling as she about to cry.

"Where should I go without you? Payal.. You tell me.." Akash said with a sad smile, Payal took a deep breath and processed to bury her face in her chest. "Nowhere.." She mumbled holding him tight.

He caress her back lovingly, "Then you decide where should we go. " He ended up giving in to her.

Payal looks up in surprise, a little bit confused by his words. "You mean? But your family.. "

Akash softly shook his head, "You're also my family, I'm sorry for the late but now I realised where did I go wrong. I should have stand by you. You've tried your best mingle with my family, as a daughter in law. It's my turn now, I'm your husband I should have you as first priority.. You left everything for me and came into my family just believing me.. Now if you feel not good and insecure there then is it my responsibility to provide better environment."

Payal was speechless by his decision,"Won't you miss your family?" She afraid one day he will regret taking this decision for her.

Still he answered earnestly, "So will you. You're living away from your dad and mum after so why can't I? Payal love isn't about the distance, I already talk to bhai. We are going settle in lucknow.. Let's move in together, from now on you and me are one family.."

Payal pulled back for a bit," No.. "

Akash frowned," Why? "

Payal smiled shyly, answered." You me and our baby.. We're going to be one happy family. "

Akash was stunned, could not believe whether this real or dream," You.. Are you serious?!"

Payal nodded as she took out and show him the message from Khushi," Sorry hospital accident gave me your report, Anyway Congrats on becoming a mother Payal. I hope you forget whatever happened and be happy. I really want us to be a good friends..." With photo of the reports.

Akash can't no longer control his happiness as he picked her up in his arms," I'M SO HAPPY. THANK YOU.."

Payal smiled as a new beginning start with them becoming parent..

She hopes for a better future for both her and Akash.. Also for Khushi...

Whatever Childish enmity she had for Khushi after realising that not everyone can be same, life is never fair to anyone.. Everyone have own flaws, stop looking for others flaw but focus on own flaw instead.

_____________

Next day, at airport.

Akash gave one last hug to Arnav, he distanced himself Khushi, finally realising the boundaries between them, there no longer friends but someone else's husband/wife.

ARSHI: MEETING YOU AT A WRONG TIME (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara