MARRIAGE OUT OF CONVENIENCE

What could anyone say after this? Khushi is the pampered princess of the both Gupta and Raizada family.

They had no choice but accept both Akash and Payal's sudden marriage. But they still can't forgive them for hurting Khushi.

They did all the ritual, whole time both couple wasn't smiling at all.

Akash was feeling guilty that because of him, his buddy is now married to Arrogant brother.

Payal is sad that the family prioritise Khushi's words more than Akash.. And they still didn't accept them wholeheartedly.

Khushi feels terrible for Akash and Payal, also for Arnav who married for sake of their family.

Arnav is burning in jealousy that his newly wedded wife accepts him just for sake of Akash only..

Soon its their suhagraat..

He entered the room which was decorated in haste by his sister and Jeejaji, scent of flowers and scented candles entered his system, he always makes mock of this romance decoration, he never understands them but now he gets it, if only she also thinks the same..

Because he wasn't Akash..

This woman loved his brother and was betrayed by the person she most trusted and forced to enter a marriage life with complete stranger who she know nothing  about.

What can he do make her felt ease at his presence?

He saw her sitting on the bed,  Her body stiffens when she finds him sit on the bed. He felt upset seeing her react like that.

For now, he's happy with the way things are now. He just needs her by his side and anything else is later to worry about..

Khushi trembled, feeling butterflies in her stomach, seeing him holding her hand softly.

This is the most happy day in her life, she is married to the person she loved the most, the person who was out of her reach, the person who brutally rejected her without a second thought...

Butterflies disappeared instantly as she heard him say, "We're husband and wife in name only and nothing.. Please don't mind me, you can absolutely live here in this house and think this family as yours. I.. I don't even interest in marriage anyways.."

She felt her heart break into pieces hearing him say that. This was what she was afraid to hear.

His words were like ice water, they left a cold sensation in her body,  She wanted to cry, but couldn't because she knows, he doesn't love her.. Not even interested in her..

Her heart broke into pieces, She had lost it. And no matter how hard she tried to hold back tears, they fell out like rain drops, dripping down her cheeks..

His eyes widen, he has never seen her cry before and he didn't want see it ever again after this.

He looked at her and said, "Don't cry. It'll make me feel bad.. Let me help you through this okay?"

And just like that, the butterflies returned but in different place.
She didn't understand why he would reject her like that.

Yeah right...

How could a man like him possibly want to marry a girl like her, someone like her.. Someone so plain and ordinary?
If her parents and his family knew it was she who helped Akash to ran away from home.. The result will be unthinkable.

She cried more, trying to find an answer from him. There was none.

So she stopped crying, wiped away her tears and nodded. He was relieved knowing that she finally accepted his decision.