Please don't say sorry...

They woke up at late evening..

Khushi woke up feeling pain all over her body..She frowned at sudden warmth she is feeling..

She was taken aback when she was Arnav sleeping on the same bed as hers.. She looked down and with a shocked face, she covered her bare naked body.

Her heart began pounding wildly inside her chest.. Her cheeks blushed furiously.
Arnav stirred next to her and opened his eyes and then look at her reaction. "Khushi.. WOH.." His deep voice rumbled against her ears.

Her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't remember anything. What happened last night?!

What is she doing here on bed with him!? And where's her clothes? "Arnavji" She exclaimed panicked, held her head winching in pain.

"Khushi.." Words fails him when he need them the most.. "I'm sorry.."

"Arnavji..." She murmured turning around slowly and looking at Arnav. He had a stern expression on his face, but his eyes were soft and caring. "Arnavji, what happened with us?" She asked softly.

He sighed and sat back down on the bed, "You don't remember?" He asked softly.
She shook her head, "No.. I don't remember anything." She said softly.

Arnav gulped.. He knew that once he told her, things would get complicated..
He stared at his own bare body which is now exposed.. and he could see how red and heated Khushi's blush was now.. She looked adorable right now.

"Khushi.. we... well we.." He stammered not sure about whether he should continue telling her this or not. How might she take this matter..

Khushi felt like some memories were coming back to back... "Arnavji.. I think I remember now.." Her words stopped Arnav from explaining.

She redden at the memories where they were kissing passionately on the bed, removing their clothes.. After that.. She doesn't clearly remember but from the look of it..

They.. Consummated their marriage, didn't they..

She feels so shy to even take look at him now.. Still she would like to see his expression..

He looked like he have seen a ghost, paled.. She teared up, is he regretting it?

"I'M SORRY.. THAT WAS A MISTAKE.. I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING.." He felt wrong for taking advantage of her in that state. He noticed her tears and felt even more guilty..

Khushi was totally broken when he said those words..Their precious moment they shared is nothing but a mistake to him?!

Arnav was startled seeing her crying, "Khushi.. Listen.. I.. I'm sorry for everything.. I wasn't on my own mind. Otherwise.. I won't do such a thing.." Without your permission..

"Stop Arnav Ji..." She cried..

He tried calm her down by saying, he hold her bare shoulders.

"Khushi.. Take it easy.. It wasn't that serious matter." After all they hadn't done the deed yet.

Khushi pushed him away from herself, "You know what! You are disgusting.. How can you say that?! Easy matter! This is no easy matter for me..." She cried bitterly.

Arnav swallowed hard, does she hate his touch that much?

Not want to be disappointed anymore Khushi covered herself carefully with blanket ran to bathroom, leaving dumbfounded Arnav.

_________________

After that they both avoid each other like a plague.

Days after days passed..