OVERHEARD CONVERSATIONS

Khushi cried for whole day, she felt herself getting weak and weaker..

She only then realised, she didn't have any food or drink.. She at least need to eat for her child..

Khushi walked to kitchen, felt dizzy the mid way, a strong arms hold her before she falls, it was her Buddy..

"Akash.." She said with teary eyes..

"Khushi? What are you doing here middle of night? Where is bhai?" Akash asked, even though he can already what must be the for her current state..

"I'm hungry.." She says, avoid the rest of the questions.

Akash sighed and followed her to the kitchen, he insisted to help her heat up the food.

Placed the food on the table, Khushi started to eat slowly.. For sake of her baby..

Only after she done eating, Akash started to question her, "Is there any problem Khushi? Should I have a talk with bhai?" He tried to get up but Khushi held his wrist.

"No Akash... Don't get involved.. This matter between husband and wife." She said with teary eyes, feeling all broken inside.

Akash got couldn't help but feel uneasy, "But Khushi.. I felt responsible for everything.. If it wasn't for me, there would be no need for you to get marry to Bhai.. I know that talking now about it will not change anything.. I feel really guilty towards you.. I regret marrying Payal" May be they should have waited a bit..

Khushi broke down in tears..

"Akash.. Please stop blaming yourself, we both are adults.. We both planned everything together.. Now we have face the consequences of our immatureness." She said try her best to make him understand.

Akash took hold of her hand, "Khushi... I can't see you like this.. I think you and Bhai need to communicate with each other better. Don't take any decisions in haste.. Please think your and Bhai's unborn child." He gave a glass of water to drink.

Khushi stay silent thinking deep about her future.. She know very well that for Arnav marriage was something unwanted burden.. She was rejected by months ago for that very reason and she accepted the bitter truth but.. Her child did nothing wrong..

Akash led her back to her room, "Sleep well don't think too much." He said softly soothing her pain.

And return back to his room without knowing a storm is waiting for him at home.

Khushi layed down on the bed and whispered, "I wish you know how much I love you... I wish you could accept me as your wife.. And our child.."

She is prepared for whatever will happen tomorrow but as a mother she can't give up her baby.. Their baby...

______________

Everything was scattered on the floor, there was there was Payal sitting on bed look very upset... She was just fine a while ago now what happened?

Akash is bit confused at his own wife's behaviour.. Why is she looking scary all of a sudden..

"Payal?"

She looked at him with her teary red eyes, "You regret marrying me?"

"Payal what nonsense are you saying!?" Akash asked her.

She took a pillow and throw it at his face, "I hear everything you said! You said YOU ARE REGRETTING MARRIAGE! THEN NOW YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE NA WITH KHUSHI! YOUR BHAI AND HER GOING SEPARATE SOON.. JUST LEAVE ME AND MARRY HER!" Payal can't take it anymore, seeing another woman in her husband's arms... It was the limit...

" PAYAL! SHE IS MY BHAI'S WIFE! MY BHABHI FOR GODSAKE!" He raised his hand in anger but soon stop as he realised what he was doing soon as she close her eyes in fear of being hit by him.

She starts to sob in sorrow, "Why did you stop? Go on hit me! Akash I'm your wife! Your life partner but I'm not your first priority... I left my family for your sake.. Came to an unknown family.. Trying my best impress every single person in this family... I.." She broke down in tears..

" I'm ashamed of myself.. For feeling envy of Khushi in every single opportunity I get.. I.. Wasn't like that before.. Before our marriage I had everything.. After our marriage you are the only person I have for me.. I can't take this anymore.. This insecurities of mine will kill me soon if this keeps going on.. I also regret our marriage! Let's get divorce! "She declared.

" Payal?! Just because of it! If you were feeling insecurities why didn't you share it with me?! " He asked in anger.

Payal wipes her tears," Oh? Did you ever asked if I am happy? All you could worry for was Khushi and this family.. But not me.."

Akash steps forward," You're part of this family.. "

Payal shook her head," No I never were... They all love Khushi better and I'm just forced into this family.. And you can't get your priority straight.. I can't live like this.. You.. After Arnavji divorce Khushi you can be with her.. "

Akash couldn't believe Payal is saying like this.. He thought she is understanding person.. He thought Payal know how pure his relationship with Khushi..

Trust is not something you beg for.. It is given to you by that person..

She doesn't trust him.. All these days they spend together, their love were nothing in front of her insecurities..

His heart is crying in pain...

"You're right.. I should have married Khushi that day, that might have been better for all of us.. Today I wouldn't be guilty of destroying her life and yours... Let's get divorce.. Tomorrow I will send you back to your mayka." He said mumbled and went out.

_______________

Arnav stood frozen hearing Akash himself saying "You're right.. I should have married Khushi that day, that might have been better for all of us.. Today I wouldn't be guilty of destroying her life and yours... Let's get divorce.. Tomorrow I will send you back to your mayka." He said mumbled and went out. 

He came back home late... When thought of going to his room Khushi's face came to his mind..

He decided to sleep in guest room instead, on his way he overheard Akash's words..

So.. If Khushi and him get divorce.. Akash and Khushi will get together?

He felt a pang in his heart... Right.. No one forced him to marry her that day.. That was his own decision.. His selfish desire to make and keep her as his forever..

How stupid.. No matter what you do.. You can't have what is not yours to begin with..

Arnav didn’t even know when he reached guest room but he stood all alone there for who know how long.. He sat there on the bed in deep silence..

Loneliness wasn't something new to him.. He was used to but after getting married to her.. Even though they only shared bed just once... That too when weren't in their sense.. But her presence always makes feels at home.. Now.. He is alone without her..

And soon they will separate forever..

He felt his tears sliding down.. How he wished for a miracle... That could make her his only.. If only she agrees to abort that child.. He won't mind about her past with Akash... He will accept her wholeheartedly..

"I wish you were mine forever Khushi..." He whispered.. Totally not prepared for what might her decision will be.. Deep down he knew.. She will never accept his deal.. Why would she? Her love for that child... And him who she doesn't have feelings for.. It is a easy guess who she will choose...

He know he never deserves any kind of happiness in his life... Including Khushi..

All he could do is hoping for the best...

To be continued...

Hi guys please let me know what you think about this chapter and see you in next chapter.. Bye.