Chapter 37

Violet's pov

I know that I didn't tell Matias about me having Alexander's number but it might have caused hell. I mean I was texting alexander all the time and with the way, Matias acted just when we were in class talking together, I couldn't imagine what he would be like if he found out we were texting each other all the time. I have stopped talking to Alexander completely so it doesn't even matter now.

Surprisingly Alexander hasn't tried to talk to me, he hasn't even texted me after I told him to stop texting me when I was talking with the guys, I think I hurt his feelings a little bit but its better this way, now he won't be trying to talk constantly and I won't have to ignore him. Though it is a little weird not talking to him, I mean I would talk to him all the time and now I don't even look at him, I know that I shouldn't be missing him but I can't help it, I do.

Matias has been a great help, he has been sitting in between us and if we ever see alexander he always manages to either make sure alexander doesn't see us or that we go into a classroom or a hallway until Alexander is gone. With me not talking to Alexander I have been talking to and hanging out with Matias a lot more, the one thing that I have noticed though is the more I hang out with Matias the more he calls me babe. Like he would say it now at least once a day and for the first couple of times, I didn't notice because he would say them so casually. I defiantly have gotten closer to him though so that might just be it.

Today is Thursday and for some god unknown reason all of the guys are coming over today and sleeping over until Monday and then they go home Monday afternoon, I am both excited and also worried I mean I already live with so many men but now I will have double that for five days. I mean I like the guys and they are kind of my friends too but I haven't really talked to them, the only two things that are making me not freak out is that ill have my brother and cousins if they come also but I'll also have Matias and the second thing is that I'm getting pretty good with training.

I still have to train every day and I go longer hours on the weekend. Carlos says that I am a fast learner so now all I have to do is work on my movements and how quick I am, plus get more muscle and then I will be as good as Xavier and Xander maybe even better. So right now I am going around my room finding things that would make the guys suspicious and the rest of the guys are doing the same thing. We don't have a lot of things that scream something is wrong with this family but there are some things that need to be put away.

The guys are getting here at 4 and it's currently 3:30, normally I would be training but with the guys coming over when I would be just starting so now I'm doing it at 6. Apparently, every one of my brother's friends when they were at school knows that they were doing training and they just think it was just in case someone attacks us for our money we wouldn't just rely on our guards to keep us safe. So that's the only reason why I'm still training when they are here.

I mean if you think about it my family has been lying to pretty much everyone that they have an excuse for everything, I mean they lie to their friends they lie to anyone that isn't in the mafia and they do it so easily. I mean it's actually pretty impressive, they have created a whole life that isn't true and yet they do it so perfectly.

Pulling me out of my thoughts is my phone buzzing from next to me, grabbing it I look and see that it's from Matias saying that they are 5 minutes away from our house, knowing that I should probably change I go into my closet and try and find something to wear that is comfortable.