The rise of the snakes part 2

-Location Sensei Wu monastery-

-Zane POV-

I was finished making dinner when I place it on the table, when they seeing me in a pink apron, they started to laugh.

Zane: What is so funny?

Kai: What... what are you even wearing?

Zane: I cooked and clean with a apron?

Nya: I-I won't even wear that!

Everybody laughed again, when I hear a camera flash, I look at Kai when he saw me.

Zane:......

Kai:......

Zane:...Really Kai? Just really?

Kai: Yes, even the food is great.

Cole: Hey no one complaint about my duck chowder after my cooking?

Kai: Cus it glued our mouth shut.

Jay: Hehe... never make that again.

Zane: So what about duck chowder?

Jay: You don't want to know.

I saw Sensei Wu grab a bowl of stew and dumped on Cole head.

Cole: AAAHHH!

Sensei: There you go.

Then a food fight broke out, I walk out with garbage when I put it in the trash can including the pink apron, when I look at the dead tree and saw a hawk. I look at yang it dance, then it want me to follow him, when I heard laugher so I decided to follow it, then I stomped when I saw a treehouse fortress.

Zane: I need to tell the others about this.

I run back and told everyone about Lloyd secret headquarters, they agreed that we need rest, in the morning we got ready and move out and they made jokes that I don't understand, when we got near the treehouse fortress and saw Lloyd including Kai and Nya aunt.

Lloyd: *shouting* No not there, hey isn't a lunch break!

Then we look over at Y/n was covered by the hypnobrais that they are already on break, then Kai said.

Kai: Alright, see those three vines that are supported by those three trees.

Cole: Let's travel in shadow boys.

We move when Y/n told them she needs to move around for a exercise for a bit, they know what they meant, Y/n went inside the treehouse fortress when Kai cut one of the vines then the treehouse fortress nearly collapsed, as Kai leap on the rooftops.

Lloyd: *saw Kai* I SAID NO NINJA! ATTACK!

Skales/YN: EVERYONE RETREAT!

Then everyone is retreating to ground level when Lloyd walks to Skales.

Lloyd: R-retreat? What about my treehouse fortress?

Skales: Your treehouse? It'sss about time we done thisss.

Lloyd: Uh done what?

I saw Skales pull the on something the a trapdoor opens when Lloyd fall down and got captured.

Zane: We need everyone to escape! Where's Cole?!

Kai pointed at Cole when I saw his eyes were red, HE HAS BEEN HYPNOTIZE! Then Y/n come for a fight.

Kai: AUNT ZETA?! WHAT THE FU*K?!

Y/N: Sorry sweetie, but I won't let you stop skales for recovering his staff.