Getting lord Garmadon and the Green Ninja(part 1)

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location The Mountain, Destiny Bounty, Y/n room-

-Y/n POV-

As morning comes as my half brother Darklord babysitting my babies twins on the moon base for now, as I was meditating when the ninja's come in as I get up and pick my very very old katana into the case when the ninja bow as they apologize.

Zane: I am sorry Y/n, we thought this would be Sensei Wu room.

Wu: Actually. I am right here.

They look at Wu and Cole said.

Cole: Wait, what's going on?

Y/N: I am going to find someone to help us to rescue Lloyd.

Kai: Wait you do?

Y/N: Yes i do, *picks up the case.* I am going now. Bye.

As I leave as the ninja's were confused but they fallowed me to the deck as I hop off and land on a flat rock, I turn around as they waving goodbye as I did the same. As I leave as I wait for the nightfall as it did, I pour down the travelers tea into the campfire, as a portal opens up as I set the tea down as I got up and grab the case as I walk though the portal as it closes behind me.

Y/N: AAAHHH!!! *lands on the ground and hissing in pain.* Fucking... first spinjituz master... that hurts...

I got up as I hear a voice as I look up and saw Lord Garmadon with... FOUR ARMS?!

Garmadon: Hello sister, I see you brought that katana with you from my youth I see. But why come? Why came to me instead of Wu?

Y/N: Don't worry about that, but there is something else you need to know. But how are we going back to Ninjago?

Garmadon: I know the way, followed me and explain everything to me while we walk.

Y/N: Of course.

As we walk as I explain everything to him as he was surprised.

Garmadon: Lloyd opens only three serpentine tombs, while Pythor opens the last remaining two? I get it that they are your serpentine children.

Y/N: Yes, but Lloyd wanted to be like you.

Garmadon: *sighs deeply.* I should've have known he would do that. But he could be great man instead being like me.

Y/N: Your are right brother. *looks around and saw old SHC spacecraft's.* What happen here and why is there so many old SHC?

Garmadon: I read this place before, *looks around too.* before the Saint Helios Empire was form the old Saint Helios Clan or SHC for short. They battled here for centuries and lost all hope when they made this place call the dark realm all of them leave and to those who didn't.

Y/N: To those who didn't make it of what?

Garmadon: They become monster of this realm, let's hurry before they came.

Y/N: Agree.

Garmadon: Also, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!

Y/N: *looks at him.* WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT I AM WEARING?!