All of Nothing

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location Destiny Bounty, the command brig-

-Wu POV-

As we look at the screen as Nya said.

Nya: Now there is nearly no activity of the serpentine nor Pythor.

Wu: How do they move? They like never there like a ghost.

Jay: Could we do a sonar sweep on Ninjago.

The screen scans Ninjago but no activity of the serpentine as Kai said.

Kai: Like Wu said, nothing.

Y/N: They don't move on ground, they are snakes, they borrow. They move underground.

Nya: Yes, sonar give me a sweep of Ninjago, but 20 below 20 feet under.

The sonar scans again and indeed show the serpentine underground fortress.

Cole: It's a underground fortress.

Kai: That's where the three fang blades located here. *points at the circle.*

Lloyd: Hey, if Pythor is going to the last one, we grab the other three.

Cole: Ha! Why we didn't think of that.

Wu: Then we must train ninja.

-Timeskip training-

-still Wu POV-

As I watch the ninja's train when I said to Kai.

Wu: Kai, the Hypnobrais can control anyone who look them in the eye.

Kai: If we can't look at them, fight them with your eyes shut. *pulls down blindfold.*

As I watch Kai fight against the training dummies as I look at Cole.

Wu: Very good Kai. *looks at Cole.* Cole the Constrictai are strong and they won't let go. *pulls out remote and press the button.*

As the net wrapped around Cole as he said.

Cole: Instead fighting back, all you do have to loosening. *loosening from the net and the net falls off of him.* And a little tap dance wouldn't hurt.

Then I look at Jay and said.

Wu: Very good Cole. *looks at Jay.* Jay the Fangpyre are fast and sharp bite can turned anything or anyone into a serpent.

Jay: If they can't bite through metal, you wouldn't be turn into one.

Then I look at Zane and said.

Wu: Very good Jay. *looks at Zane.* Zane the Venomari have strong venom and makes you see things that ain't really there.

Zane: Then I use falcon mode. *eyes turn blue.*

Wu: Very good Zane, I train you good.

Before we leave as Lloyd holding weapons and Y/n who belly is a bit bigger came to us as I said.

Wu: Lloyd you are too important for the green ninja, and Y/n your unborn baby is also too important for the silver ninja.

Lloyd: What? Come on...