Arriving to the Dark Island(Part 1)

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-few years later, the Ninja has retaken back the destiny bounty and Lloyd become older and even stop Lord Garmadon and destroying the Mega-Weapon from changing the past not the forming the ninja and getting all four golden weapons, it's Y/n and Kalia Tacskate past and we did, soon years past when we went to the museum from a urgent call-

-Wu POV-

As we went to the museum as the owner of it said to us as we followed him.

Museum owner: Come come! Quick! We have a problem with the merchandise come alive.

Wu: We need to find out what happened.

Museum: Yes, but Ninjago appreciate you destroying the Great Devourer but it's toxic venom has spread everywhere and making anything alive! Also we discovered a stone samurai warrior including handful of old Saint Helios Clan soldiers.

The ninja looks at it when they covered their mouth and noise as we entered the room when a tiny bullet went flying as we saw tiny toy soldiers and tiny stone warrior figure.

Toy1: LOS LOS LOS!(GO GO GO!)

Toy2: *looks at us.* Who the hell are they?

The toys and the tiny stone warriors stop what they were doing and look at us.

(I am making the tiny stone warrior to SW also I am making up my own language for the stone warrior but I will add translation for them.)

SW1: *speaks ancient language.* IOJ ZEA LOI!!!(ATTACK!!!)

Toy3: *fires tiny tan plastic M16.*

As things gotten crazy as the museum owner said.

Museum owner: Oh and do please don't make a mess in the gift shop. The museum is opening up soon.

As he leaves as he closes the door as Lloyd said.

Lloyd: They are annoying little guys.

Toy soldiers: WHAT DID YOU SAID YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Kai: Let's do spinjituz!

Zane: Agree!

As the ninja did spinjituz inside the gift shop as all stone warriors figures are destroyed and some dead toys soldiers but the rest stop fighting and help their wounded comrades as one stone warrior escape. But I followed it and before I crush it a small portal opens up as it fallen through as I saw my brother wife Misako.

Misako: *turns around and looks at me.* Wu. It's been awhile.

Wu: Yes, yes it has.

Jay: *clears throat.* Mind introducing us to her?

Wu: Ninja, meet Misako. Lloyd's mother.

Lloyd: Mom?

Misako: Lloyd.