The rise of the snakes part 1

-location the Temple-

-Wu POV-

I was meditating with the smoke spirits when I was disrupted by the ninjas, I got up grab the secret flute and put it away, I walk out and went to the training course and no one was there, I went to the gaming room and saw Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay, I sigh and I went to the core and unplug it, then the TV turned off and the ninja groan and unhappy.

Jay: WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Cole: Oh come on! Sensei Wu we nearly finished the level?!

Wu: Cus Lord Garmadon is gone and doesn't mean to slack off when he returns!

Zane: But Sensei, ninjago is nothing but at peace.

Jay: Yeah, peace is boring.

Wu: You can finish what it can be done today.

Cole: Will I was going to save this pizza tomorrow, but since you said it.

Cole was about to eat the pizza when I kick it out of his hand.

Cole: Ow!

Wu: NO PIZZA FOR YOU! What about your secret powers that hasn't been unlocked?

While the pizza was burning on Kai sword.

Cole: You talking about secret powers? Watch this.

I watch Cole use his scythe to put the plug back in, when the ninja cheers, when Nya comes in.

Jay: Hey Nya.

Nya: We got the emergency in Jamanakai village and to see that Lord Garmadon returns!

The ninja got up when Cole and Zane just crash into each other then both of them got up and left when Jay was looking for his lighting nunchucks when Nya found it and give it to Jay.

Jay: Thanks.

Nya: HURRY!

All of us went to the dragon bin and got on and they left, and Nya said.

Nya: When am I going to get my own dragon?

Wu: Soon in time, but not ready, but in soon.

-Kai POV-

We were racing when all four of us crashed and started arguing when Cole said come. We went to the village when we about to pull out our weapons when we heard laughing and to turns out it was my cousin Lloyd.

Lloyd: This is I, LLOYD GARMADON!

Jay: Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we are facing Lord Garmadon?

Cole: That his son, but he does have a aunt that we don't know about.

Zane: Who are you compiling to?

Cole: She was the unknown person who was a half sister to Lord Garmadon, like I said we don't know any about her.

Kai: *thoughts* Cole, your lucky you didn't meet my aunt, she scary.

Then we move when he mentioned the serpentine when he open a can and plastic snakes went flying out when the people are throwing fruits and vegetables at him, when I grab a plastic snake and messing with it when it flys out of my hand.

Cole: The serpentine? Serpentine hasn't been around in centuries.

Kai: The serpentine? Real? They use fairy to tells kids don't poke your nose in were they not belong to.

Lloyd: HEY I SAID I WANT CANDY! NOT VEGETABLES!!! I HATE VEGETABLES!!!

We walk up when Cole grab Lloyd and said.