Never Trust a Snake(part two)

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location Y/n mansion, the Hot Springs-

-Kai POV-

We are in the hot springs room that is located outside when both of my aunts said.

YN/Io: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!

Nya: Well...

Y/N: Never mind that, why are you here?

Io: Yeah...

Kai: Well...

The alarm blaring going off as Wu said.

Wu: What's going?

Nya: Let's head back to destiny bounty!

Before we go my aunt Y/n teleported us to the destiny bounty and look at her who still has her towel wrapped around her body including Io.

Y/N: I explain it later.

Cole: Okay, let's take a look what mean the alarm go off.

We all look at the screen and saw the Darkly boarding school for bad boys when Nya said.

Nya: Lloyd and his serpentine take over the Darkly boarding school for bad boys.

Io: *groan in depressed.* Damnit! *whines.* I already taken my hot springs...

Y/N: Don't worry twin sis, we take double hot springs.

Io: *looks at Y/n with a happy vampire smile.* YES!

Wu: Let's head to Darkly boarding school for bad boys.

Kai: Let's travel in shadows.

Y/N: Alright, me and my twin sis are going to change into our clothes.

Ninja/Nya/Wu: Alright auntie Y/n and Io/Okay sisters/Okay Ms Y/n and Io.

Akai: *who is holding the baby serpent twins.* Okay mom and auntie Zeta.

As they leave the command brig go to their room to get change into their clothes, after a hour we arrive as we are on the deck.

Kai: We are here, now what?

Jay: We could use our elemental vehicles.

Cole: *working on the his vehicle.* I am still working on the kinks, any ideas?

Kai: *sighs.* What about you Zane, any ideas?

Zane: We could infiltrate by stealth.

Kai: *sighs again.* We already done that, anything else?

Jay: I got just a thing.

Me, Cole, Zane, Y/n and Io were on the anchor when me, my two aunts said.

Kai/YN/Io: Jay, this is a very very bad idea.

Jay: Relax guys and girls.

Y/N: Normally I am not afraid of very very heights, but this is extremely bad idea...

Io: If we survived this, I am going to kick your ass Jay.

Jay: *nervous chuckles.* Yeah... *touch headset.* Nya, drops us now!