Day of the Great Devourer

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location desert wasteland-

-Kai POV-

After my aunt Zeta ate the destiny bounty when Jay said.

Jay: How the heck are we going to fight that against that size and those guys too! But we could hide... like the serpentine tombs sure we won't see any sunlight for days... we are so hoop...

Lloyd: Come on Jay, when uncle Wu saids ninja never quits or we all be doom by auntie Zeta Great Devourer form.

Cole: Wait a minute didn't you said that your aunt can transform into a serpentine?

Lloyd: Yes, but only she uses it when she give birth to a serpent if not than she use her regular form.

Kai: Wait, I got a idea!

Jay: What is your point is?...

Kai: There is no time to explain. *runs out.*

-Timeskip-

As we made it to Jay home in the junkyard as Jay walks over to the door.

Cole: Great all if this junk is feast on whole buffet.

Jay: *knocking on the door.* My parents ain't here.

Kai: Good, that's means we need to build this. *toss a blueprint on the old car.*

Cole: That's what we are going to build?

Kai: Yeah. *looks at Zane.* Zane do you have a recording of Sensei Wu flute?

Zane: Yes but it may be damage after the fight. *plays the recording.*

Kai: Let buil- *hears bike bells.*

Nya: Please don't tell me it's the mailman...

Jay: It's the mailman.

Kai: *sighs.* Jay follow me.

Jay: Got it!

As me and Jay went to the front entrance and indeed there is a mailman as he saw us.

Jay: Hey it's not safe here you need to go.

Mailman: I know. But I have a job to do and that's delivering the mail. *hands mail to Jay.*

Jay: *takes the mail from the mailman.* Dude, my parents ain't here.

As the others come in as Lloyd said.

Mailman: Them too? Let me guess, they are at the Take Back Ninjago Rally.

Lloyd: Wow they have their own holiday.

Mailman: You know what. Your right I don't wanna know what you are up to cus I don't want any part of it.

As we saw the Great Devourer(Y/n) is coming towards us when he turns around and saw her.

Mailman: *shuttering.* S-SANKE!!! *jumps inside the trash can.*