Part 1 - The Attic

(As of right now there is probably going to be no good plot to this and it will probably be horrible, but bear with me here! I will try my best not to give up on this like I do with everything and everyone else.)

Wednesday rushed down the halls of Nevermore Academy, searching for the bane of her existence, Enid Sinclair. Enid was a very colorful girl, which Wednesday was allergic to, she despised everything about Enid from her colorful decorations to her vivid personality. As of right now, though Wednesday had heard a rumor about a body being found in the attic.

As she finally reached the dorm she shared with Enid located in Ophelia hall, she was worried (not that she would admit it) that Enid may have been dead, although she was strong enough to protect herself, considering the fact she had recently "wolfed out". Wednesday wasn't sure why she cared for such an annoying abomination. She turned the doorknob to the room, taking a quick step inside, closing the door behind her, relieved to find Enid on her bed watching this mysteriously irritating "application" that was known as tiktok. Wednesday wasn't sure why she took pleasure in watching something so brain rotting, she could practically see Enids eyes about to pop out of her dead due to the blue light. Fascinating, she took a mental note of the effects for future reference when Pugsley angers her again.

"HEY ROOMIE!!!! WHATS UP WENDS??? DO I HAVE I SOMETHING ON MY FACE?!" Enid shouted, happy to see her beloved "roommate" and "friend".

"I thought I told you not to call me such an inferior title, do it again and i shall smother you in your sleep." Wednesday said, with her blank expression.

"AWWWW!! You'd never do that to me you love me too much!!!"

"No, if you were gone I would be left in solitude and Viper would have finished her adventure by now." Wednesday replied coldly, yet her face a slight shade of pink due to what Enid said. Love? Love was a pointless thing in Wednesdays eyes, it got in the way of actual important things such as her novel. Wednesday did not have time for such games or emotions such as 'love' "I do not love you at all. As a matter of fact I hate you." Wednesday said as she turned around and inquired with thing about the rumor.

Enids face fell at her beloved roommates words, she felt sad. Wednesday didn't mean it right? Her and Wednesday were friends, in her heart she knew Wednesday didn't hate her, the goth wouldn't have allowed her to hug her that night, otherwise. Much less hugged back. She decided she was going to test something.

"Heyyyy Wends???"

"No."

"Can i hug you?"

Wednesday turned around and faced Enid with her cold, dark, hateful eyes. "Why would you ask such a pointless question?" The shorter girl questioned.

"Why not? I mean- you're a hugger now, right???"

"Do not refer to me as the term 'hugger', I will never be a 'hugger'."

Enid frowned and left the room to go talk to Ajax, her bestie for the resty, the only one who knew her secret.

Wednesday sighed in disappointment, she already missed Enid. How disgusting. She turned back to Thing to discuss their plans regarding the rumor of the body in the attic.
—————
(Lmao this is terrible and fun at the
same time)