The Airdrop

Grant looked down at his stomach and felt worse than ever. No wonder he never got a boyfriend, he was very clearly overweight. He jiggled his gut and groaned, knowing this thought train would lead to anorexic habits and other destructive tendencies. He pushed the thought away and went on shopping, hoping he wouldn't be enticed by the bakery section.

Obviously, he couldn't resist the delicious baked goods and wandered into the section eventually. Luckily it was late at night where no-one would catch him red-handed with the cakes he put in his cart.

Suddenly, he got an airdrop of a picture of someone with a caption. The person was soft around the middle and had the beginnings of a double chin. The caption said "I'll be your sugar daddy," which slightly confused Grant. Why would anyone be interested in him? He looked up and saw the person from the picture waving at him. He waved back and the person smiled, walking up to him.

"Hello," the person said, their voice warm and soft, "how are you today?"

"I'm fine, I guess." Grant replied quietly.

"You guess?" the person asked with genuine concern, "Are you sure?"

The man's voice was comfortable enough for Grant to feel like he could confide in him.

"Well, no. I'm doing extra terribly today."

"Why?"

"My family said I would never get a boyfriend if I was fat, and that seems to be true..."

The man looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I know how that feels."

"Really?"

"Yes, I was told I would never be anything."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault," the man replied, "and I hope you'll forgive my asking, but do you really want to lose weight?"

"I... I think so...?"

"Are you sure? This probably doesn't mean anything coming from a stranger, but I'd like to see you bigger,"

"I don't believe that at all," Grant said suspiciously.

"That's fair," the man replied, "but I really hope you reconsider. You seem like a good man, and I would love to have more of you to love."

"But I'm already fat,"

"You're barely even chubby, in my eyes. I want to see you happily indulging yourself despite anything anyone says. I'd buy you anything you want, we'd spend all day together everyday, you getting softer by the day."

Grant had to admit, that sounded pretty good.

"C-can we try it out...?" Grant asked.

"Of course!" the man exclaimed. "Oh, wait, where are my manners? I'm Shane, what's your name?"

"My name is Grant, thank you!"

"Absolutely! Starting today, you aren't going to be spending any of your own money. Now, let's get rid of this healthy junk," Shane said, grabbing the cart from Grant.

Shane looked at the man standing next to him.

"Peter, would you please put all of the stuff back besides the cakes?"

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you," Shane said, handing off the cart.

"Who was that?" Grant asked.

"That was Peter, one of my butlers. Please be nice to the butlers and maids when you come to my place."

"Of course,"