300!

Grant could practically see the day where Shane read a number above 300 on the scale right in front of him. He loved feeling heavier and heavier, watching his belly obscure his view more and more. His appetite was still growing, to the point where he could eat almost every waking second. Shane wouldn't stop overfeeding him and he wouldn't stop overeating! It was the perfect cycle to make Grant bigger and bigger, and the four days of constant eating were the perfect opportunity to push him as close to 300 as possible. Shane estimated it would be about a week before he hit 300, but he'd be over 295 by the time they got home, while Grant estimated it would take a bit longer than that, maybe a week and a half to two weeks.

Regardless, each day of the vacation proved to be more fattening than the last, with Shane tallying up Grant's total calorie consumption at the beginning of each morning. Each tally was 600 or so calories higher than the last! Grant ate until his swollen belly took up all the space between his legs, a waterfall of lard hanging off his body. Both of them underestimated how much Grant was eating and how fat he was getting, and neither of them knew on the plane home how much Grant really weighed. His gut was starting to hang out of his shirts, swaying side to side when he walked. This hinted to Shane that Grant was probably bigger than both of them thought, but he pushed the thought away because he wanted to be extra excited for Grant's weigh-in.

When they got back home, the first thing they did was weigh Grant. Shane had to pull the scale away from the wall because the first time Grant got on it, his belly got caught on the towel bar!

The moment felt like ages, ending in a number Shane never thought he would ever see on a scale.

"You... you weigh almost... 310 pounds...!!" Shane exclaimed breathlessly.

"I do?!" Grant questioned, his entire body jiggling when he stepped off the scale.

"Yes~" Shane said, hugging Grant. "You weigh over 300 now~"

~The End!~