Spoiled and Happy

After that first night with Shane, Grant started being spoiled with gifts, money, and food. Especially food. Shane wiggled his way into Grant's soft little heart with junk food and praises, telling him he was such a good boy for eating his dinner, but he still had dessert left and he didn't want to make his daddy sad, now, did he? It made Grant happy to be praised and he loved the feeling of being so full he could barely move. As a result of being given a copy of Shane's debit card, Grant was ordering enough food for six or seven people constantly, gorging on junk for several hours during each day. Shane was encouraging Grant's impulsiveness and greediness, telling him that if he didn't overindulge, it would make him sad. Grant was rapidly getting fatter, his weight jumping nearly 18 pounds a week. Every day there was more fat for Shane to explore, more soft, jiggly fat, which made him smile.

Shane always made Grant be the little spoon so he could hold Grant's belly and rub it while they fell asleep. Grant himself was developing a massive food addiction, not being able to go a day without gorging himself on fast food and sweets. If Shane told him he needed to stop, Grant would whine and beg for food until Shane either gave in or stood his ground and scolded his plump boyfriend.

One day, when Grant woke up, he immediately grabbed a bag of candy from his nightstand drawer and headed to the parking garage to get his car. All of the fast food places in the city knew his name and ever fattening face, enough to know what he ordered.

Walking into a McDonald's, David, a fat cashier, waved and smiled at Grant.

"Right on time!" David chuckled.

"7:30 a.m., I need my mcgriddles, man!" Grant said.

"No wonder you're getting so fat, every day I see you in here, getting so much food I wonder how you eat it all!"

"I just woke up, I need some junk in my system,"

"With that attitude, you'll be as fat as I am soon!"

"That's the plan!"

"Alrighty, you want the usual?"

"Supersize the combos, otherwise the same."

"Goodness, Grant!"

"Come on, you had to expect that sometime,"

"You just get more and more food, I'm just waiting for the day you order the whole menu!"

"I might as well, I often eat enough for it,"

"Please don't,"

"Alright, I won't!"

"Okay, so the ten mcgriddles, a big breakfast with hotcakes, and two supersize sausage mcmuffin combos?"

"Yeah," Grant said, handing over his card.

By the time Grant got home, Shane was up and waiting for him.

"What did you get for breakfast today?"

"McDonald's, my usual but the combos were supersize this time."

"Good, let me feed it to you!"

"Gladly," Grant said, sitting on the couch.

Shane gently put food into Grant's mouth, praising him and smiling as Grant happily ate all that Shane put in his mouth. Shane felt Grant's belly get full around halfway through, encouraging him to keep eating and to finish it all. He eventually did, but he was burping and huffing. Shane rubbed Grant's overfull belly, spoiling the young, plump man. Grant was eating it up, having a doting boyfriend who spent lavishly on him.

Shane and Grant snuggled together until the heavier man's need for more fattening food got the best of him.

"I'm hungry, daddy..." Grant said.