Independence Day

"I was wondering if I'd actually- ~urp~ receive the invitation," Grant said, rubbing his full belly.

"Hmm?" Shane asked.

"Oh, I just now got a text from my dad inviting me to my family's Independence Day barbecue."

"Ah, I see. Do you want to go?"

"I don't see why not, as long as you'll come with me,"

"Ok, but you told me that your mom bullies you about your weight every time she sees you,"

"Yes, daddy, but I want to show off how much you love me,"

"Hey, I won't complain about that!"

"Also, since we're going to be somewhere with a pool, I'm going to be shirtless there, too~"

"Then we need to get you new swim shorts, huh? I seriously doubt the ones you have now will even get over your thunder thighs," Shane laughed.

"Yeah, I've gained over 60 pounds since coming here and it's only been two months!"

"Wait, what?" Shane blushed profusely and looked at Grant.

"Yeah, I weighed 189 when I got here and now I'm at 256,"

"67 pounds fatter,"

"Hey, I finally flustered you!"

"Y-yeah..."

"Come on, daddy, let's go!"

Grant got up and pulled on Shane's arm, making him laugh.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," Shane said, slowly getting up.

Grant grabbed a shirt that happened to be a size too small and put it on, struggling to keep it from rolling up his belly. Shane laughed and patted Grant's gut, smiling.

"You've outgrown XL, then, huh?"

Grant was the one who blushed this time.

"I... guess so...!"

It took them a while, but they got something that Grant liked and Shane deemed as tight enough. You could see Grant's thighs jiggling, but the shorts weren't at risk of tearing if he ate too much. By the time they were out of the store, Grant wanted food again.

"Already?" Shane asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, just a snack though,"

"What do you want?"

"A few triple cheeseburgers,"

"Exactly how many is a few?"

"I dunno, like... five?"

"Wow! With that appetite, I'm surprised you aren't fatter!"

"I don't know either,"

"Anything else?"

"You're gonna make my tummy hurt, stop,"

"That's what I'm here for, making your belly feel better when you eat too much,"

"Fine, I also want a large chocolate shake,"

"How about a large fry and a soda, too?"

"Ok, daddy..."

"I knew you'd say yes,"

Shane pulled up to the drive-thru and ordered the 'snack' for Grant, adding a small fry for himself. When they got the food, Grant couldn't even wait until they went past the window to start eating.

The cheeseburgers were gone before they got back to the mansion, along with the fries and half the shake and Coke. Because of his stuffed belly, it took Grant a couple tries before he realized he couldn't get out of the car on his own, which made Shane blush.