The Reward

Shane and Grant sat on the couch in Shane's room and watched movies for a few hours, Grant doing his best to ignore his belly begging for food. Shane played with Grant's fat, poking, squeezing, and rubbing different sections of Grant's body. Before long (for Shane anyway), it was 5:30 pm, or Grant's usual dinnertime. Shane pulled out his phone and set up the Domino's app so Grant had easy access to fill the cart with food.

"Ok, Grant," Shane said, "it's time."

Grant's head shot up and he looked at Shane excitedly.

"What are we doing?" Grant asked.

"Not exactly we, but mostly you. So, you did so good eating earlier that I'm giving you 2 minutes and 30 seconds to go through the Domino's menu and pick out as much food as you can. Every time I see one specific item, you get an extra 5 seconds at the end."

"Ok, I can get whatever I want?"

"I want those fat fingers tapping as fast as they can to fill the cart with food. Understand?"

"Yes daddy,"

"Good, here's the phone. Don't start until I say."

Shane handed him the phone and counted down from three.

"Three... two.... one... go!"

Grant's fingers immediately started dancing all over the screen, getting food in the cart as fast as possible. It was incredible how he knew his way around the app, able to make the process faster than Shane thought. Shane kept track of everything Grant picked out, one by one.

An extra-large stuffed crust pan pizza with extra cheese, sausage, bacon, salami, onion, and mushrooms. An extra-large stuffed crust pan pizza with alfredo sauce, pepperoni, ham, and extra olives. An extra-large pan pizza with bbq sauce, extra cheese, chicken, ham, spicy sausage, olives, onions, and spinach. Five boxes of stuffed cheesy bread. Four boxes of honey bbq chicken. Seven cookie brownies, or 35 seconds. Back to pizza, an extra-large pan pizza with pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, salami, onions, and olives.

"40 seconds left," Shane said.

Eight chocolate lava cakes. Back to cheesy bread, four more of a different kind. Another pizza, extra-large stuffed crust pan with extra cheese, extra bacon, olives, and, oh, some pepperoni for good measure. Three more cookie brownies, 50 seconds added.

"Time's up," Shane said.

"Did I do good...?" Grant asked quietly, handing the phone back.

"You're not finished, I saw the specific item I was looking for a few times, you have 50 more seconds starting.... now!"

Four two-liters of soda, two Coke and two Mountain Dew. An extra-large stuffed crust pan pizza with bbq sauce, extra spicy sausage, chicken, and mushrooms. Two more two-liters, this time both Fanta. Two more boxes of honey bbq chicken. One more pizza for good measure, an extra-large pan with extra cheese, bacon, onions, mushrooms, spinach, and olives. Finally, another chocolate lava cake.

"Now your time is actually up," Shane said, "and I think you've really outdone yourself this time!"

"That was fun," Grant said, giggling, "can I do that again sometime?"

"If you beat other challenges I give you,"

Shane placed the order for pickup and sent Aiden to go get it, texting him the massive order.

'wow! who ordered that??'

'grant, who else?'

'what did you do to him to make him get that much?'