Actual Family?

After Independence Day and after Shane boasted about his boyfriend's appetite to his parents, Shane's family was dying to meet Grant in person. Shane was a bit hesitant, as his dad didn't have the highest perception of him, but most other people in his family had warmed up to him in recent years.

Grant was growing nicely, heading into August starting to burst out of waist size 42 pants and struggling to get on size 44. At 287 pounds, he was the perfect pillow for Shane to rest on! His love handles were bigger and softer than ever, leading into a belly that hung six inches over his waistband. He was two pounds from being 100 pounds fatter than when he got there, and it had been three and a half months!

Shane decided that when Grant hit 289, he would take him to a buffet so he could see his skills at work. He wanted Grant to see just how much he could pack into his gut, just how much it took for him to be full. Before then, though, there was the matter of appeasing Shane's family. They lived on the other side of the country, in rainy Massachusetts, so Shane started planning a trip there.

"Hey Grant," Shane said.

"Yes daddy?" Grant asked.

"Do you want to meet my family?"

"If they're nicer than my family..."

"I think so, they're dying to meet you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Then sure,"

"Start packing, then,"

"O-oh, ok! For how many days?"

"A week,"

"Ok!"

Grant heaved himself off the couch and went to his room to pack. He needed two suitcases for just his clothes, which made him smile and blush a little. His clothes were getting so big he needed two suitcases of them for just a week away! It made sense, he packed waist size 48 bottoms and 3X shirts, but it flustered him all the same.

Within the hour, the two were on a small private jet headed to Massachusetts. Shane spoiled Grant's tummy with rubs and snacks, feeding him almost the whole trip.

"Hey daddy," Grant said.

"Yes?" Shane asked.

"Since we're kind of on vacation now," Grant said quietly, blushing, "can you help me make sure I'm always eating? I want to be full all the time,"

"Of course, if you love being full than I'll make it happen," Shane said.

"Thank you," Grant replied, wrapping one of his thick arms around Shane and pulling him close.

Shane was squeezed into Grant's soft side, blushing as he sunk into his fat, and the thick arm around him made him feel cozy.

"98 pounds heavier than when I met you..." Shane said.

"All of it because you love me and want me to grow..." Grant replied.

"What if you gained another hundred?"

"I'd love that, 389 is a good number,"

"For now, though, let's just focus on helping you gain as much weight as possible while we're on vacation,"

"Yes daddy," Grant said, "I want to be over 290 before we get back home,"

"Sounds good,"

Shane fell asleep in Grant's embrace, snoring quietly and startling Grant.

"Oh, you're asleep," Grant said.

Grant held Shane there until the plane landed, only waking him up when the pilot came into the cabin.