Vacation!

Grant and Shane followed the rest of the family into the huge dining room, sitting down next to two of Shane's cousins, with his brother sitting across the table. The table was set like a banquet, with large platters of food covering its length. Grant felt as if he was home, able to take as much food as he wanted as long as he ate it all. He piled his plate high with fatty, dense food, eagerly awaiting the feeling of having his belly pinning him to his chair with its weight. Then, once he found himself able to stand, him and Shane were going to go out for ice cream!

Shane watched Grant eat, not touching his own food as he looked at Grant dreamily. Over time, more and more people were captured by how much Grant was eating, watching him pack plate after plate into his gut. By the time he was on his eighth plate, all eyes were on him in awe. It didn't bother him because he knew that the people around him wouldn't laugh at or insult him for eating that much, they were just astonished and wanted to see how far he could go.

Grant managed to stuff ten full plates into his belly, but it hurt to breathe and he couldn't move. Shane scooted his chair as close as he could and started rubbing Grant's gut carefully, making sure he didn't hurt his boyfriend further. Grant's belly gurgled and churned, trying to process all the fattening food inside it while Grant laid against the chair and huffed, eyes half-closed.

"My my~" Shane said, "you really packed this gut full, didn't you? Filled every little space in there,"

Grant lazily nodded a little, his hands resting on what little of his thighs wasn't taken up by his swollen belly. His shirt was stretched to the maximum, showing a sliver of his pale skin, and his pants had been undone to make room for his gut. The family went about their business, leaving Grant and Shane alone in the dining room.

It took an hour and a half before Grant could stand with the weight of his belly holding him down and Shane helped him walk off his sleepiness. Of course, Grant started snacking as soon as he could, even though his gut was still quite full.

Shane bought Grant lots of candy and sweet snacks to distract him long enough to get to the ice cream shop without having to sit down and take a break. Upon reaching the shop, Grant practically fell into a chair with exhaustion.

"Daddy, I'm tired, why did you make me walk so far?" Grant asked.

"It was a block and a half," Shane said.

"And I weigh almost 300 pounds," Grant said, "I haven't had to move more than 100 feet in a long, long time..."

"And I'm glad you get so tired so easily, it shows just how much your weight represents you!"

"I'm glad you like it, being so out of shape is fun!"

"I bet you love it when people stare, huh?" Shane asked, "When people whisper behind your back about how fat you are,"

Grant blushed and he smiled.

"Time for ice cream," Shane sang.

Grant nodded and got up, looking at all the ice cream hungrily. He grabbed four of the biggest cups available and filled them to the brim with the thick ice cream, then piling toppings high on each one.

"You just can't help it, can you?" Shane asked, "You just have to fill that belly to the fullest every second you can!"

Grant had already started eating, blushing as Shane slapped Grant's belly and mock-scolded him. When Grant finished, he burped and rubbed his gut happily as the ice cream sat heavily in it.

"I love you so much, Shane~ thank you for taking me on this vacation and letting me eat so much~" Grant said.

"I love you more~" Shane said, kissing Grant.