Chapter 06

The family had been in Potter manor for little over a week, Harry loved it, he spent a good amount of time meeting the elves and he was allowed to go see the animals with Henry, Henry planned to accompany him for a while until the animals would get used to him and the risk of Harry getting hurt dies down. After that he'd have a house elf accompany him, say what you will but he wasn't willing to leave Harry in the presence of dangerous animals without supervision.

Henry and Gwen had decided to take Harry with Sirius and Remus to meet Andromeda Tonks, Sirius had wanted to meet his cousin and they were sure that Harry wanted to meet the woman who could've been taking care of him if Dumbledore hadn't interfered.

They knocked on the door and the brown haired beauty that was Andromeda Tonks answered, they had sent her a letter telling her that they wanted her to meet Harry. Although they didn't tell her that Sirius was coming, she looked at Henry and Gwen then her eyes landed on Sirius and comically widened.

"Sirius?!" She blurted out in surprise

"Hi Andi" Sirius smiled "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" Andromeda pulled Sirius into a hug "are you alright?" She let go and began looking him over

"Yes, I am" Sirius reassured her

"Hello Andromeda" Remus greeted her

"Remus? Oh it's good to see you" Andromeda replied "I'm so glad your both safe"

"Yeah, well it's thanks to this guy" Sirius gestured to Henry

"Pleasure to meet you" Henry said "I'm Henry Potter and this is my wife, Gwen Potter."

"Hello" Andromeda replied, she was about to say more when she saw Harry, standing just behind his Uncle's leg and holding his hand.

"Say hello Harry" Gwen gently nudged him forward

"Uh…hello" Harry nervously said

"Harry" Andromeda kneeled down "it's great that I can finally see you again. I was good friends with your mother"

"Uncle Henry told me that you were supposed to look after me but they didn't let you"

"Yes" Andromeda wiped her eyes and gently pulled Harry into a hug, he tensed but returned the hug "I'm so sorry Harry, I tried to find you but I couldn't."

"It's okay" Harry replied, he let go of her and wiped her eyes with his hands "I forgive you"

"Thank you" She smiled "come on in" She guided them inside "oh, I should let you know that I've gotten Nymphadora permission to come back for the weekend, I figured she'd like to see Harry again. She still remembers him from when she was younger"

"Who's that?" Harry asked

"She's her daughter" Gwen pointed at Andromeda "she's six years older than you and she's in her first year at Hogwarts"

"Yes, a Hufflepuff" Andromeda nodded

"A Hufflepuff?" Sirius blurted out in surprise "a member of the Black family as a Hufflepuff, never would've thought it"

"Member?" Andromeda blinked

"Of course, I'm going to reinstate you both" Sirius replied

"Oh, Sirius" Andromeda cried

"None of that" Sirius hugged her once more "after believing in me, it's the least I could do" Sirius let go when the fireplace turned green.

"Ah, here she comes" Andromeda smiled

A young Tonks popped out of the fireplace, she was wearing her Hogwarts uniform with the Hufflepuff badge and tie. She tripped but managed to stay upright, although she looked a little embarrassed. Her hair was currently blonde and shoulder length.