2 - Stranded

"What were you doing in the boys washroom?"

"She was probably spying on us!"

"No, I wasn't!"

"She heard us confess to pranking the principal—she probably recorded it too! Man, I don't wanna go to juvie again."

"Again?"

"Forget juvie, my mom's gonna whoop my ass!"

"Shut up!" the guy driving suddenly roared.

The car went silent.

He abruptly pulled up on the side of an empty road. His arms were tightly clenching the steering wheel, and his muscles flexed through the black tee he was wearing. Considering I didn't quite know his name, I decided to call him Mr. Black Tee in my head.

Allow me to backtrack. After being discovered by the three mysterious boys in the washroom, they'd promptly carried me out of the school against my will. We were now driving to an unknown location in Mr. Black Tee's expensive looking car, where I was being interrogated for whatever reason.

"You," Mr. Black Tee's piercing eyes narrowed at me in the passenger seat. "Who are you?"

"Wha—you're the ones that kidnapped me," I blubbered. "If anything, I should be asking who you are!"

"Stop being dramatic, we didn't kidnap you," the dark skinned dread head in the backseat rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, we just... illegally forced you to come with us against your own free will," the blond cheerfully pitched in from behind me. "Besides, what were you doing listening to our conversation?"

"I wasn't. I simply happened to be using the washroom when you three walked in."

"But why weren't you using the girls washroom?" he sceptically asked.

After being targeted by Anthony Miller, I ran into the first washroom I saw. However, with my head down and tears pooling in my eyes, I'd probably entered the boys washroom by accident.

"I-I probably went into the wrong washroom by accident," I faltered.

There was a moment of tense silence in which the three guys seemed to silently communicate with one another. At last, Mr. Black Tee, who I noticed seemed to be the leader of the trio, coolly spoke.

"You're free to go," he huskily murmured, eyes sharply staring into mine.

"Wait. Who are you?" I timidly asked.

"You first," he smoothly replied.

"My name's Crazy—I mean, Daisy."

If they noticed my mistake, they didn't let it show.

"Cool, my name's Malcolm," smiled the blondie.

"I'm Andre," the one with dreads said.

I then glanced at Mr. Black Tee, willing him to speak. With a roll of his eyes, he gruffly murmured, "Elias."

"Are you guys new here?" Curiosity overtook me. Surely, I would've seen them around before. I hated to admit it, but guys that good looking were quite hard to miss.

"That's enough questions," Elias coldly spoke. "Get out of my car."

My mouth dropped open, and a surge of bravery overtook me. "Are you serious? You drag me out here in the middle of nowhere, interrogate me for God know's what, just to kick me out of your car? The least you can do is take me back to school, you absolute buffoon!"

Each of the boys ignored my outburst.

"Is she done yet?" Andre yawned from the backseat, lazily glancing up from his phone.