Chapter 28: I Will Avenge You!

A while ago

Kiba stared down the two knights who stood before him.

Both Siris and Karlamine had drawn their swords. Preparing to eliminate their counterpart.

Siris sneered as she glared at Kiba." You'll pay for what you've down knight of Gremory!" She exclaimed and charged at Kiba.

Karlamine followed her example and charged at the blond knight. Their battle cries echoing throughout the clearing as their swords came down on Kiba.

...He scoffed.

When their blades finally struck, they stood within a five foot crater with no one present other than them.

"You know, if you are going to attack your opponent, it's best not to let your emotions get in the way. They tend to cloud your judgement." Kiba's voice came from the edge of the crater.

When the two girls turned to face him, they flinched from a sudden plain! Looking down, both saw blood dripping from their sliced abdomen.

Karlamine looked at Kiba in disbelieve." How!? How could you have possibly dodged our attack and struck back within that short amount of time!? You are just a low class devil!" She exclaimed.

Kiba chuckled." How indeed. You see, I have these swords to thank for that." Only now, did the two knights notice that he was indeed holding two swords in his hands.

One was a deep ocean blue, double edged sword with a swirl for a guard. Though it was hard to make out the true shape of the sword since it appeared as though the space around the blade was distorted.

The second blade was clear like a crystal. Double edged with a green gem in its centre. The grip was green while the clock-like guard was golden.

"These are Space and Time. By bending space around me, I can move at speeds which you couldn't possibly fathom. And by accelerating the flow of time on my body, not only do I increase my speed further, but I can react near instantaneously.

So please, if you would, resign. There is no way for you to defeat me at your current level." He spoke confidently.

Siris sneered again." You're only talking tough since you have those swords. I guarantee you are to scared to face us without them!" She shouted. No doubt trying to provoke him into dropping his swords.

Kiba smiled." Who said anything about fighting the two of you with these two swords? I just used them to escape that little attack of yours. Not that I needed them anyway." He stated before sheathing the two swords.

Instead, he drew his third sword. A silver double edged sword which seemed slightly bigger and thicker than the average short sword.

"This is Imperium. And it has a very unique trait. Let me show you. Awaken Imperium!" He cried out and with a flash of silver light, Kiba was encased within a suit of silver armor. The flaps of a blue suit with golden edges could be seen clearly as it extended from beneath his armor around his midsection.

He now stood with his two swords resting on his hip while a thinner silver sword rested in his hand.

Karlamine looked at the blond cautiously." What is this?" She questioned. Kiba smirked." This is my Imperium sword's unique ability. It will encase its host in an impenetrable armor. It's a mainly defensive weapon and has no real offensive abilities. So you need not fear. As of this moment, it is but a mere sword." He stated before pointing the blade at the two woman.

"Now, let's begin."

~♡~

Over the course of the next five minutes the two female knights clashed with the blond male.