Chapter Six

Dedicated to babaoye

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryson's pov ;-)

Skipping my first period for the day... biology is a class I never attend, Miss Wembley is so easy and nice, I just do assignments, Fauna does them for me.

I have to go for AP physics, my little miss prodigy would be waiting, I missed biology already.....A part of me wishes Arlo won't be in school or at least not in class yet.

Hmmm, a voice in my head let out.

Don't even think it's anything, he has a bet to win, my brain shot at it.

Pushing the door, I scanned for Arlo, he was on his regular seat, a blonde girl was beside him...he caught my eyes, holding my gaze...his eyes warned 'don't you think you'll get away'..... pfft, why so angry? Continuing, I saw Zemela sleeping at the back, like Mr Bainton wasn't in class, now I know why Arlo is so angry, I get to seat with Zemela, it's definitely Mr Bainton's doing. Fauna was sitting beside Steve Hartman, which is weird and wrong in all ways, Steve is a nerdy nerdy guy, Fauna can't cope with him, not a chance. Nalon is beside Dylan, which isn't that weird but, still unusual.

It's surprising that Mr Bainton let Zemela sleep while he teaches, this man is really a case study, unpredictable. I walked over to the empty seat beside her, smiling at the empty seat, I slumped down beside her.

".... Someone was up all night babysitting" I teased, her eyes flicked open immediately.

She rolled her eyes, "I'll choose to ignore you" annoyance evident in her voice.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I singsong, she's good at ignoring me, I'm good at annoying her.

"You agreed to pay me back" I drummed my pen on the desk.

"I remember" she nodded....I don't know what I want from her yet, I'll just keep playing around till I make a decision.

"Sami's cafe by six today" I grinned....
"NO!" She said a little too loud

"What else Alina?" Mr Bainton asked.

"W...wha...what?" She stuttered, I tried my possible best to hold back my laughter, she looks cute when she stutters...

"You're Griffin's partner to help his grades not to distract yourself" he said smiling...

"I seriously think she wouldn't be able to help Bryson" Fauna said, is this bitch joking? When did she become my spokesman?

"I know what's best" Mr Bainton said, thank you man for knowing what's best.

"I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying I've been partners with Bryson since freshman" nobody needs your opinion Fauna, just shut up.

"Change is good, besides his grades has been low since freshman" Ouch! My grades are low, yes, everybody knows my grades are low but, I don't appreciate it being argued when Zemela is in the room, she'll think I'm some dumb ass boy with zero brains.

Zemela opened her mouth to say something, "I wouldn't mind..."

"I've made my decision" Yes! I've never been more proud of you Mr Bainton, you really are the best, Zemela wouldn't obviously mind switching me for some genius, quite, not popular and less annoying partner and Fauna wouldn't mind switching the boring person beside her for me, she wouldn't even think twice, she doesn't mind doing all the work, it's what she has been doing.

"What a girlfriend you have, dick"

"We're not dating" I stated, how could she even think that? "I can only date you" I said smiling.