Chapter Sixty

🎉🎉

No one will win this time
I just want you back
I'm running to your side
Flying my white flag, my white flag

Surrender_Natalie_Taylor.

Two Weeks Left!

Zemela's POV

Nolan was waiting outside for me, I had just finished my prenatal care for the week. My due date was close by, walking was more difficult for me though my bump wasn't so big, my back aches were bigger.

"Went well?" Nolan asked helping me to his car.

I nodded, "yeah" they all decided to wait till I put bed before fully resuming college, Ruby got into university of Tennessee, Holden got into the same university as Ruby, Sadiki got into university of Michigan, Arlo got into Cornell college, Vaughn got I to Harvard and Nolan got into Oxford and University of Tennessee, he accepted Tennessee and decided to stay back for reasons best known to him even though I guessed his reason. He didn't want to be close to his best friend, he also wanted to be here for Arike because his best friend chickened out, he felt responsible for me and her, and for some reason I was grateful.

"Aren't we going to Mateo's? She's expecting me" I said when he took a different route.

"Yeah but, I want us to complete the baby shopping already you're due date is so close" he said eyes focused on the road.

"There's still like two weeks left, I don't want to do any shopping now, especially with you. You spend lavishly" I frowned, I liked doing my shoppings with Ruby and Pamela.

"I promise I won't spend lavishly" he pouted.

"I don't trust you"

"Then I'll have to prove myself" he said with a boyish grin.

He drove us to the mall, "c'mon Amore" he held the door for me.

We went to the baby clothes section, "I have more than enough baby clothing" I told him.

"This is a gift from her bestest uncle to her" he said dropping a cute gown into the basket. I had all other stuffs except feeding bottles, pacifiers, baby bibs and diapers.

"Are you starving yet?" Nolan asked me while we waited for our turn to pay.

"Yes but_"

"Mrs Mateo lives in that building Zemela, she wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon" he rolled his eyes.

Once we paid, I waited for him in an eatery in the mall while he took the bags to the car.

"What would you like?" He asked me.

"Salad with beans" I said, it has been my usual since I got pregnant something I don't eat usually.

"Just that? You don't want to have any thing different? Burger? Taco's? Nothing?" He asked me, he never liked me eating beans.

I nodded, "just that" I smiled.

He ordered a double cheeseburger with soda, while I got my beans and salad with water.

"We're here!" Nolan said opening the door for me.