chapter 1 love hurts

' thought '
" Emphasizing "
[ Sacred gear/communication]

( ORC )

We see everyone looking at a hologram of lady phoenix who was looking at issei with a carefree expression.

Lady phoenix:[ issei-san hope you look after my daughter ok even if she's a bit of a handful hehehe.]

Ravel: okaa-sama!!!- she said with embarrassment as her face was red.

Issei: yes ma'am you have my word that your daughter is safe.

With that statement lady phoenix gave him a big smile though ravel was blushing up a storm though rias felt a sour taste in her mouth when she heard what issei said

Lady phoenix: [ right that's all that I needed to hear keep my daughter safe issei- san I'm counting on you. ]

With that the hologram of lady was cut off then rias looks at issei with a sad expression.

Rias: hey...ise what am I to you?

Issei: hmm? What do you mean?

Rias: you will protect asia right?

Issei: yes...?

Rias: even akeno and koneko?

Issei: yes because I promised to protect them even asia.

Rias: then tell me issei what am I to you?

Issei: well I mean president will always be president to me...

Rias: *angry* your an idiot - with that she runs away.

Asia: rias onee-sama!! - she looks at issei with disappointment-  Issei-san your horrible - with that she run towards where rias went.

Issei was about to go after them but someone decided to stop him when he reached the door.

Akeno: *angry* don't you dare go after her!!

Issei: *confused* huh? What do you mean?

Kiba: * disappointed*  really man I know you're a knuckle head but you're an idiot as well.

Issei: what do you mean?

Akeno: really how dense are you?

Irina: mouu issei-kun your so horrible!!

Xenovia: *frown* that's right I can't believe you're this dense.

Koneko: your the worse.

Issei: gasper am I really the worse? - he looks at gasper who couldn't make eye contact with him.

Gasper: I think you're horrible issei-senpai - he said nervously.

Ravel: umm I'm sorry if this is my fault... - she looks down ashamed.

Akeno: *smile* don't worry dear issei-kun just needs to stop being an idiot.

With that issei left the clubroom with his head down in shame though he could tell everyone was disappointed at him though he doesn't know the reason.

( One hour later)

Issei returned to the old school building and was about to enter the clubroom though he heard everyone inside.

Rias: you know sometimes I regret having him on my peerage...

Ba-dump!

Akeno: I agree can't he read the mood he really is dense - she sighed in disappointment.

Xenovia: yeah that's right I hope my children's doesn't inherit his idiotic personality.

Asia: if he keeps this up maybe I should just give up on him.