chapter 2 convictions

"emphasizing"
[ Sacred gear/communication]
' thought '

( Underworld )

The gremory peerage was inside a cable cart and are going up on a floating island then Azazel looks at the window to see the floating island.

Azazel: you know that floating island right there is Agreas where it was the chosen field for all of you considering that the fact that the current satan Lucifer faction and the Great king faction were at war on where the match will be hosted it's a good thing that the archduke Agares offered to host it here for a neutral arbiter which was accepted.

He explains as everyone was listening except for issei who was reading a book and was wearing a red scarf around his neck covering his mouth though unknown to them his eyes were brighter like gold and his hair was a bit darker almost like black and his attire was a black jacket along with black jeans and boots and his red t-shirt was replaced with violet t-shirt he only looks at the island for a few second then he returned to his book while his legs was on a cross-legged position which made the entire group to be curious at what he was doing except Azazel then Asia sat next to him.

Asia: issei-san what are you reading?

She asked though issei just ignored her which made her upset then koneko looks at him with an emotionless look while she was eating her sweet's.

Koneko: probably reading something perverted.

She claimed though issei gave her a small glance which made her shiver for a second because she saw something behind issei a dark figure that looks exactly like a dragon though it's eyes were yellow then issei resumes his reading after giving koneko a small glance though Azazel saw the interaction between the three he gave a disappointing sigh.

Azazel: ' I swear all of you are pushing your luck to it's limit though it's a good thing ddraig is keeping an eye out for issei in case he kills you all if not then your all doomed.' - he thought while shaking his head in disbelief.

( Flashback)

Azazel: *surprised* so you accepted it?

Issei: yeah still can't believe that it's been almost a month since my training started.

Tannin: *sigh* I told you didn't I we used a time spell which increased time at a certain range so in other words you were training for 5 years inside though outside you were gone for almost a month.

Azazel: well moving on how are you feeling?

Issei: I don't know kinda feel the same.

Ddraig:[ that's not entirely accurate partner you see I've been holding your Evil Dragon side for a while now.]

Issei: *surprised* wait so in other words is that I'm still me because your holding my Evil Dragon urges back?

Ddraig:[ yup and if I didn't you would have killed tannin instantly after your training at the 3rd year inside that's why I held it back though I let it spread inside you a little bit so your body will get used to it.]

Issei: so I would have killed tannin-ossan when I was training inside?

Tannin: yes your urges was ready to explode at the time it's a good thing I was not alone in training you thanks ddraig.

Ddraig:[ no problem tannin anyway partner you should tell Azazel about your request.]

Issei: oh yeah...

Azazel: *curious* what would that be?

Issei: *sigh* could you get me a copy of Odin's book of... magic.