chapter 4 evil dragon and lucifuge princess

( underworld)

As Issei was opening his eyes in the morning, he felt a weight on top of him. Looking down he saw Lucy using him as a pillow whit her head on his chest while snuggling into his chin, her warm breath that he felt on his neck making him blush. Her big and firm breasts that were soft to the touch were hard pressed to his side. She had her left arm over him while she had her left leg found its way over and under his leg. Her right hand was under his left arm while her right leg was close to his left leg with a bend.

As Issei looked at Lucy, he started smiling seeing her have a content smile on her face that made him blush lightly until he felt where his hand was. Blushing a darker shade of red with a tiny nose bleed, he noticed his hand was right above Lucy's ass and when he moved his hand slightly he heard a soft moan come from Lucy. Making his nose bleed bigger as he felt her firm and soft ass that was making his down twin be wide awake and ready. Though before Issei could do anything he felt Lucy slowly stir and open her eyes that were now full of life and shinier.

As Lucy opened her eyes and let out a yawn, she felt that she was on top of something firm and warm. Looking around her a little, her dark blue eyes met yellow gold ones. Starring at them for a few more seconds, her brain finally started working as her face started to turn from porcelain white to dark red as she finally felt and understood why she was seeing those yellow eyes.

As the two of them stared at each other both having their faces colored in dark red, Issei was completely overrun by his perverted side. He wanted to touch her ass, her big and soft breast that were so close to his hands and he honestly wanted to turn her around and take her there for himself. But his self-control that he was working so hard on somehow stopped him from doing that. But that didn't stop his twin from becoming rock hard as he looked at her breast that were perfect, not too small or too big, they were perfect in size and shape, they were firm but also soft to the touch. Thats what could cause him trouble from the heiress as from the look on her face and steam coming from her ears felt it and he hoped that he won't get killed.

But to his shock and relieving, Lucy just smiled brightly, her face still dark red as it was but she felt glad that he didn't try anything to her whit out her consent. Though she was secretly glad that she had this much of an effect on him since she felt his erection and that thought alone made her have steam coming out of her ears.

Issei: morning Lucy - he said in an embarrassed tone.

Though his nose bleed worsened as he saw her lifting her upper body giving him a quick view of her cleavage that made his eyes go a little wide.

Lucy: morning ise.

She answered him back while untangling herself, but not leaving his side as she again lowered her head to his chest welcoming the warmth that it provided her. She would personally love to never get up, but she knew she would need to do it soon, though that didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy the moment with Issei.

Issei: So...how are you feeling now Lucy? - he said because he didn't know how to start a conversation with her.

the silence entered as Lucy once again laid her head on his chest and Giggling a bit, Lucy turned her head a little and sent him the most beautiful smile he ever saw. 

Issei: That's great, I'm glad that you are feeling better Lucy.

Lucy: *giggles* And I thank you for being the one to make me feel better and staying here.

Issei: As I said Iwill stay here as long as you will like me to stay. And when and if I need to return home, you are more than welcome to come whit me.

He told her making her eyes go wide and a smile to widen on her face at his words.