chapter 3 lucifuge

( ORC room )

Rias: Alright everyone let's plan on the school festival.

She looks at everyone present though she noticed that issei was not present which made the females to worry on what he is doing.

Rias: has anyone seen issei lately?

Akeno: no... He was in his room this morning.

Rias: what's he doing in there?

Koneko: maybe his reading his perverted book.

Then at that the door opened revealing issei wearing his jacket and a black T-shirt inside along with black jeans and black boots though his hair is a lot longer and he was holding a bag on his shoulder which was noticed by everyone.

Rias: issei where have you been - then she looks at his bag - and where are you going?

Issei just looked at Rias with a bored expression then at that moment a magic circle appeared and out came a silver haired maid which made everyone surprised at who it was minus issei because the person who arrived was Grayfia who looked around the people present then her eyes saw issei which she gave him a small smile which was unnoticeable to everyone minus issei who returned it with his smile.

Rias: onee-sama? why are you here?

Grayfia: I'm here to escort issei-sama on Sirzechs-sama's order.

Rias: *surprised* what does my brother want with my adorable pawn?

Grayfia: because Sirzechs-sama requested for issei-sama's aid.

Rias: *confused* what do you mean?

Grayfia: *sigh* Sirzechs-sama requested issei-sama's presence after your match with sairaorg-sama and during that meeting issei-sama was given an important task to which he accepted.

Rias and her peerage was shocked to hear such news while the boys looked at issei with admiration to which issei just ignored while some of the girls were worried for issei's Life.

Rias: issei what is the meaning of this?

She looks at her pawn who ignored her question and walked towards Grayfia and stand next to her which made rias to be angry that she was ignored by issei.

Rias: *angry* issei as your master I demand that you explain yourself!

Issei just looked at her with a cold look which made Rias to shiver because his eyes were glowing while being Shadowed by his bangs then Grayfia looks at issei.

Grayfia: it would seem your prepared for your mission issei-sama?

Issei looks at Grayfia and his look soften then he nodded his head which made Grayfia to nod as well then she activated a magic circle though rias tried to intervene.

Rias: wait! Maybe have someone assist you on this mission?

She tried to give her opinion to which Grayfia just shook her head side to side.

Grayfia: that won't be necessary because issei-sama is well suited for this mission.

Rias: but why was he chosen and not someone else!?

Grayfia: because Sirzechs-sama saw his performance during your match and analyzed that he is well suited compared to everyone present.

Before Rias would demand issei looks at everyone present minus Grayfia with a bored expression.

Issei:*sigh* because I don't want some dead weight getting in my way and I ain't carrying there asses back because they're whining ass can't stand it.

Rias: but..but...