chapter 5 infinity

" emphasizing"
' thought '
[ Sacred gear/ communication]

( hyoudou household )

*Bam!*

Rias slams her hand on the table with an angry expression along with the rest of the girls that were living on the house also had the same expression as rias who looks at issei who was sitting on the table with his legs on top of the table with his right leg resting above his left leg with a carefree expression with Lucy sitting on his lap with her legs being in a cross position with her hands on his neck while issei's right hand was resting on her hip with the other caressing Lucy's hair.

Rias: tell me issei I demand to know why you left the club!?

She shouted at issei who was unfazed though lucy got annoyed she was about to unleash her power but suddenly the air became cold that made everyone present to shiver.

Issei: because I wanted to.

He stood up which made Lucy to pout though she understood the situation and just followed issei's lead leaving a fuming rias and her peerage because it's been a week since Lucy arrived and things became more complicated though a pink haired girl and a brown haired girl was watching the situation with interest those two were katase and murayama they've decided to stay in issei's house when lucy arrived at kuoh.

( Flashback one week ago before the festival )

Returning home after having a conversation between venelana and zeoticus at kuoh academy Issei introduced Lucy to his parents Though when Issei told them that Lucy will stay here with them and that she was his girlfriend, they were in so much shock that Issei's mom fainted. Which made Lucy to giggle while issei sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

As she returned to the land of consciousness she quickly collected herself before she introduced herself along with her husband.

Miki: Nice to meet you, my name is Miki Hyoudou and this is my husband Gorou Hyoudou. It's pleasure to meet you. Please come in and make your self at home.

As all of them sat down in the living room with Miki going to the kitchen to make some drinks and snacks, Issei's father started to question Issei on how he met lucy. Though Issei waited for his mom to return so he wouldn't need to tell the same thing twice.

As Miki returned with drinks and snacks, she sat down next to Gorou and listened to what Issei told them.

Issei: well Lucy here just transferred. We met when her school sent a few of their best to ours in a student exchange program a few days ago. She liked it here so much that she fully transferred.

He told them though it was clear that he lied about Lucy as she knew that Issei's parents still didn't know about the supernatural when he saw both his parents nodded in understanding his mother questioned.

Miki: Tell me Lucy from which country are you from exactly, Issei still didn't tell us your surname also.

Lucy: I'm from France, Marseille a city on the Mediterranea sea mother and Issei is a little forgetful as he always just tells the first name. But to fully and properly introduce myself. I'm Lucy Renault and I'm also a second year at Kuoh Academy and as of today in Issei's class.

After answering the question she sent Issei a small glare before she bowed to Miki earning a small giggle from the woman.

Miki: Well, it's pleasure to meet a foreigner girl. You can just call me Miki. No need for formalities or if you want mother would be fine as well.