chapter 6 hero faction

( hyoudou house )

It was night time rias along with the girls on her peerage and irina were on there separate rooms after what happened during the conversation with ophis they decided to distant themselves to issei while rias was still trying to find a way to take issei back though to her luck lucy was looking after issei along with the two girls that she thought they hated issei while she was on thought issei was in the kitchen drinking coffee while infront of him was ophis who was observing him.

Ophis: tell me sekiryuutei why does your chant say you will walk the infinite road of light and darkness?

Issei: okay... - place his coffee mug on the table - the reason why I said I will walk the infinite path of light and darkness represent's the balance of the world itself as they say order is nothing without chaos and chaos is nothing without order.

Ophis: oh...then how about the other one it said you will crush your dream does that mean you'll beat great red?

Issei: *chuckles* sorry but that's vali's dream not mine.

He walked upstairs leaving ophis to think while issei was walking he saw the door on koneko's room was slightly opened he looks and saw kuroka and koneko talking while they were sitting on the bed so issei decided to seal his presence and lean on the side of the door.

Kuroka: you know shirone you just blew up your chances to be with him right?

Koneko: I know...issei-senpai has every right to hate us though I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked us out the house because of what we did...

Kuroka: *sigh* I think part of this is also my fault nya...

Koneko: *Shook's her head* no you didn't do anything wrong nee-sama it was my own free will that I said he's only good for being the red dragon emperor only proves that I'm no different than raynare...

Kuroka was saddened by her sister though she knew that shirone had to face the consequences of her actions while issei who was still leaning against the door frame and just looked at his left hand then he closes his palm.

Koneko: tell me nee-sama... what is an Evil dragon?

Kuroka: well...base on what I heard they are ruthless dragons who wants nothing but violence and pushed there bodies towards destruction while those who were hated by that dragon never live long...

Koneko: because?

Kuroka: because shirone those they bare hatred is hunted down by them...

Koneko: *gulps* I wonder why we are still alive when we were the reason he became one...

???: That's because I bare no attachment nor feeling's towards any of you anymore.

Both sister looked to there side and saw issei was leaning on the side of the wall with his arm's crossed though he had a serious expression.

Koneko: what do you mean senpai?

Issei: because I did a ritual to save my life though the price I had to pay was my emotions and feelings towards those who gave me the curse and was stripped from me though its a good thing I didn't gave up on myself otherwise I would have become an emotionless person who only lives to fight and kill.

Koneko had her head down while kuroka just looked at issei intently.

Kuroka: neh sekiryuutei - chan how long have you been listening to our conversation? Nya.

Issei: long enough for her to understand her actions and reflect on them - he looks at koneko who was tearing up then he looks at the door - come out I know you're all there.