Author's Note

First off...I'd just like to thank you all for reading.Some might think its nothing but to actually take time out of your schedules to read my work...I am beyond grateful.

Also good things take time so this is gonna be a long ride,hopefully you stick around till the end cause I have some major stuff planned,and I can only hope that when the time comes for book's ending you'll be satisfied with your experience...I'll try my best🤗

Please don't be shy to comment I wanna hear what you thought/think of the characters.Who you like/don't like,who you're rooting for.Stuff like that.

And understanding is very important to me,so if you have any questions about the story,grey areas that need to be filled in for you,please please please ask,even if it wasn't mentioned but you're curious.I want my readers to go through this journey with the characters and you can't do that unless you understand whats going on.

But keep in mind that some stuff will be revealed as time goes on.Even so,don't let that stop you from asking.

Also some chapters will be shorter than others simply because I don't want to pile on...you get me?

I'm curious...do you guys wanna see pictures of the characters.I mean y'all already know what the Empire gang looks like,but would you like to see 'my characters'?Cause I already have pictures of them.

I don't have a set schedule for when new chapters will be released.I write and when I feel its done,I will sign, seal, and deliver.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday,and don't forget to comment and Vote.

From the bottom of my heart...thank you so much.

Ciao Bellas✌