Family matters

"Storm,lets go!"

Hakeem impatiently stood under the staircase waiting for Storm to finish getting ready.

"We're gonna be late."

He said,taking his sunglasses off.Then he heard footsteps,and threw his head back at how slow they were getting closer.

Storm came into view,and stood by the glass at the top of the stairs.Hakeem's eyes followed her as she walked down the stairs.He quickly went to hold her hand,so he could assist her down the last couple of stairs.

"You look phenomenal."Hakeem pecked her lips."Now can we go?"
"Yes we can."

Hakeem held her hand and started walking to the front door.He looked at her butt and put his sunglasses back on with his free hand.

"Baby, you look great and everything,but I dress better than you so why does it take you so long to get ready?"

Hakeem opened the door and let her go through,before doing the same and shutting the door behind him.

"Hold on...you dress better than me?"
"Well,I mean...yeah."

They were now walking to the black Rolls Royce parked infront of the house,with the driver holding the door open for them.

Storm scanned his outfit.He was wearing 'tropical printed' knee length shorts with with a matching shirt that he did'nt button up.So the top part of  his white Calvin Klein underwear was showing. He had white slides on.And other than his sunglasses he just had a bunch of jewellery on.

Storm wore a green bikini top,and denim shorts.But the sides of the bikini bottom were brought up to her waist so it was visible under her shorts.She had a silk,white,ankle length jacket,that had tropical green leaves on it.And a pair of shear slides,with half of her hair up.

"Keem"She waited for him to get into the car from the other side."Being dripped out dosen't make you a good,much less a better dresser."
.
.
.
.
"Ma."
"Boy leave me alone."

Cookie shooed Andre away as she walked into the kitchen and he followed behind her.

"What's going on."Lucious asked from the kitchen table.
"Oh nothing."
"Its not nothing,pop."
"Its nothing.He's just mad that I offered for Terri to sleepover."

Lucious looked at Cookie in disbelief,as she took a hand full of candy from a bowl on the island.

"Now why the hell would you do something like that?"Lucious stood up.
"Oh calm down."
"Terri has her own house,ma."
"Exactly."Lucious added.

Cookie looked between her son and her 'husband' and scoffed with a smile.

"Its on the other side of town.And you would think that you wouldn't want the mother of your child to drive in the dark,Dre."Cookie shook her head.

The doorbell rang.And after a few seconds Cookie rolled her eyes at the fact that neither Andre nor Lucious was moving.

"I guess I'll get it."

She walked to the front door,eating a few peices of candy on the way.She opened the door.

"Hey ma."
"Hakeem."

Hakeem led Storm into the house.And Cookie shut the door before hugging him.Then she just stood infront of them as they stood next to eachother and held hands.It was kinda awkward.

"Oh.Hello ms.Lyon."Storm held her hand out.
"Chile please.You've been calling me Cookie all this time.What happened?"

Cookie smiled and hugged her,to Storm's surprise.

"Oh thats right"Cookie's smile fell as she ended their hug. "you married my son without telling me."

Storm just stood there scared as hell.

"Ma."Hakeem warned,making Cookie roll her eyes.

Then she signaled for them to follow her.

"Where is everyone?"Hakeem asked.
"They're all outside watching a fire show."

As they walked,Storm looked around.The house was full of palm trees and vines.It didn't even look like there was an actual house under all of that.Andre really went all out for this party.

The Lyon house was big,and for some reason it was shocking to Storm that Hakeem grew up in it.

"You're late."Lucious said as they walked into the kitchen.
"Dad."Andre shook his head.
"I'm glad you made it Keem...Storm."

Andre greeted with a smile.He meant it when he said that he didn't want any drama today.

"Atleast someone has manners." Hakeem looked at his dad,who glared at him.

Lucious stood up and smiled at Storm.He walked up to her and hugged her.

"Thank you for coming diamond.I am a little shocked that you did cause it seems like Hakeem wants keep you from the world."
"Nah,just from people like you."

Lucious saw Storm nudge Hakeem's arm.

"Hakeem"Lucious took Hakeem's glasses off of his face."Its not sunny in here."